vtec problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

madteggy

yo can ne one help i have an ls v on obd2 integra i am runing a obd2 gsr ecu and my v tech is not engaging i wired all wires correct i dont get any check engine codes wired my knock to a ground my vtech works when i connect it straight with a switch ne one

First off... It's VTEC, not a vtech phone.

Does the CEL light work?
Was the car warmed up?
In gear and in motion, not just sitting in neutral reving up

two people beat me to the joke, but i'll try to be helpful.

check your oil levels and oil pan for dents. if there is not enough oil pressure vtec wont engage.

c'mon dude the car was warm and i was driving for a while my cell light is working n my vtec engages with a switch to the power but not with the ecu

My oil s in good condition n my oil pan has no dents

isntitannoyingwhensomeonecantseemtousepropergrammarpunctuationorspellingibetyourprettypissedoffatmerightnowbuticanassureyouthefeelingismutualgiveVtechacallandseewhattheyhavetosayaboutyour"cell"lightimsurethelinkPhyregodgaveyoucouldproveveryusefulokimstartingtoannoymyselfsoillfinishwiththisyou=asshat

Last edited:
yeah only reason i even glimpsed at this thread.. Was to flame your misspelling of Vtec.

I havent checked the board but if my knock sensor is not grounded it red lines at 5500
also if my vtec silly isnt connected i get a cell code for vtec

like i said in my post my vtec kicks in when its wired with a switch to the batt but not when its connected to the ecu (P72)

You sound like a douchebag and I hope no one helps you out.

VTEC!!! AND CEL NOT CELL!!!!

get the f*** outa here dude these posts r for people to nget help not for people to talk shit
just need this shit fixed

I you want someone to help you, don't act like a dick and they might want to. I'm not calling you a dick just saying that you're acting like one.

This site is for people who need help and know how to ask for it the right way to get help, not for people who need help, don't search for their answer and then when people put up a possible fix just shoot them down rudely.

I think you'll have to start searching for your answer now, if you didn't notice no one is trying to help you out. Sorry for your luck.

Do we win a prize when we get to a certain rep level or something? Seems like everyone is crying for it these days. :rolleyes:

Back