W3rd! Just Got Off The Phone...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
with the shipping company :) the IB 2L gsr will be here tomorrow!!!! :)

rc 860cc injectors on the way, hondata heat gasket, gotta give Geoff fom full-race a call tonight, and get the hondata system and get the DSS axels... and i'll be ready to go! hahaahahah

so this means:

you will finally have your swap??

hell when i first started talking to you i didn't even know you could swap engines in del sol's lol and now i've had my swap an entire year!!
i didn't know wtf hondata was, now i'm tuning it for myself!! lol

it's about time B. congratualations!!

you just better be putting it into a del sol right????

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 12 2003, 11:12 AM
you just better be putting it into a del sol right????

BAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHUHUHUHHAAA!
</dr evil laugh>

:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Eric's ITR will 0wn j00! But hey, at least u got it now, right? :p

I better not see you at work, I'm sure u have some "sick" time coming in soon.

congrats B... take some video while your at the dyno or somethin... i bet you can't wait til hear that bitch scream!!!

:D

Congratulations man! Now get that damn thing installed in your car- don't let it sit forever.

im excited as hell for you, but at the same time, you dont deserve us to be excited for you! you had your swap just sitting there for HOW long? lol oh well, i think you'll be happier with this one, i know i would be ;) congrats man! :D

sweet- maybe it will be pretty fast once you get it in...that is- unless you change your mind and buy a h22 or some shit :thumbsup:

Originally posted by SolReaver@Mar 12 2003, 05:09 PM
sweet- maybe it will be pretty fast once you get it in...that is- unless you change your mind and buy a h22 or some shit :thumbsup:

no the h22 will never happen, b will find some way to put the NSX engine in there like the one eg that he posted.

Congrats b. cant wait to see some vids of it.

the motor BETTER go in the car and not sit in your garage for 2(?) years like the last one did....LOL. take pics once u get it. we wanna see this monster :)

pics i can do, but i don't have a video camera. so unless you guys want to chip in for one, i can't afford one.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 13 2003, 02:12 PM
Find a freind. I want to see a 10-100 run and some sweet 10-11 second passes.

I can make the 10-100 runs for you, and the 10-11 1/4 mile passes will have to wait for some happy juice. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back