Wanna see a New Street Racing Video?.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

one of these days hopefully not when you or your buddies hurt or kill someone you will learn this isn't cool or funny. its quite obvious that this board doesn't support street racing.

Support street racing? Nope.

Support people who put a lot of effort into their rides? I hope so.

And yes, Steve. Parish owns us all.

I'm sorry, but I support street racing :) I don't normally go to the CT ones because everyone there is a thuggy asshole. If you do it right, then a race is ok. I would think that the Parish run should have been aborted though.

Wide open, you can see everything, it's perfect.

-> Steve

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Aug 17 2005, 09:47 AM
one of these days hopefully not when you or your buddies hurt or kill someone you will learn this isn't cool or funny. its quite obvious that this board doesn't support street racing.
[post=541182]Quoted post[/post]​

You don't have to support street racing to watch a video, now do you?

Move along...

I have been to a couple out in Dallas, and all but about 5 or 10 of the hundred or so people wouldnt have done a few of those because of the the other cars on the road. Usually you guys do it right, and if you are gonna do it at least you take some thought of the other people on the road.

I typically flag all the big races. Reason is because alot of the newbies don't know how to pace the cars in front of them or to even look down that road to see if there is traffic.

Is it dangerous. Yes. Do we take precautions. Yes. This is not our first week or streetracing. Alot of us have been doing it for 5 plus years. The spot we have as you can see is very open and straight. And the fact its like 2-3AM when we go.

Support it or not. We could care less. But we do take precautions to be as safe as possible.

And yeah I just looked at the TRI logo in my Sig. I shall now change it to InfoUSA.Com.. :)

i'm glad you all take precautions in streetracing, and your careful about where and how you race, but none the less it's still ilegal. don't get me wrong, i did the streetracing thing when i was young, but that was because i was stupid and unmature about it. i support leagal races in my area, maybe its something you guy can do. i know we have a track dovoted just for street racing and we have 6 hrs or so to play around and have fun on certain nights. plus theres a ambulance in case of emergancies and people watching out for those unmature racers with a car mommy and daddy bought for em. i love racing, only to the point that it is right and honest, we even have cops that race, now thats fun to woop their but :)

just a though bud, good luck and drive safe.

I appreciate the thought, and we go to the track plenty, but it's just not the same, as you know.

The 1/4 mile track here is rumored to be closing down and the other track here is only 1/8 (which MY PERSONAL OPINION IS that is retarded). THey want it to be a 1/4, but can't get the land to do it.

And both tracks ARE NOT paved (dirt road) and it's about 30-40 minutes to get to.

It's a lot easier to drive 10 minutes to meet a buddy and race!

And I won't lie, the rush of doing something illegal and "running" from the cops is exciting.

In the 3 years I've been doing it, I have NEVER seen an accident except for last weekend when some dude lost it doing a wheelie at 80-100mph.

Not our fault.

okay, as long as you can respect those who like doing it right, and i'll respect those who wish to choose not to.

Believe me I am on the track whenever possible and I got to alot of the track events. I even trailered my car to KCIR to race out there. But nothing beats the thrill of Racing on the Street. Yes I know its illegal yes I know its not safe. But hell look how many people smoke (even me :) ) and more people die from that vs Street Racing.

I don't justify it at all as being safe or smart, however its one of the biggest rushes you will find, that a track just can not give you. But I don't call people who say street racing is dumb stupid for any reason. It is dumb but god damn is it fun and exciting.

i guess you guys are missing the big picture but thats ok, like i said it will take a fatalty for you guys to learn. unfortunetly i was a part of the sreet racing scene here in orlando years ago and have seen many people injured very badly and even killed. im just trying to help prevent these things when not needed. trust me i understand the rush you get and if your running out in farm land i guess thats different.

no need to be a dick with the move along comment but i guess i should know half of the people on here are kids.

good video, and that is one good lookin street, two lanes, divided long straight and NOBODY ON IT!! plus its well lit. i wish there were roads like that up here, cuz then i might actually be able to watch some...

edit: but those have to be some of the worst launches ive ever seen... (i.e. miata, fwd eclipse, mustang...) id love to see what you guys do when cops show up, just cuz i think its funny to see everyone scramble and try and get away.

Originally posted by 1320Video@Aug 17 2005, 04:38 PM
yup, i'm a kid and I live in a barn with donkeys
[post=541413]Quoted post[/post]​

And have buttsex with Monkeys.

And yes we are all kids.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Aug 17 2005, 04:53 PM
those have to be some of the worst launches ive ever seen... (i.e. miata, fwd eclipse, mustang...)
[post=541418]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Also, how does the Boostang race without a tach?? :blink: you can race with no speedo no problem but a tach? :ph34r:

and Parish's truck makes me cream everytime :D :ph34r:

Back