want to sell my 93 hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWISTEDIMAGE

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=57486&hl=

there are some pics, want to sell pics show old b16.

93 cx hb jdm integra type r motor with lsd, runs good has 00 front end conversion
i am located in wyoming, and want to buy a mini truck so honda civic must go, if you have a nice mini truck, let me know give me some real offers.

motor was from hmotors, and is clean.

wow already selling it.
i can vouch for the car, motor (have seen it in person)
twistedimage is a good guy :thumbsup:

price, willing to deliver to mt, have better pictures?

sorry i can try to get better pics also body is 90% straight very small rust spot on right rear quater and a few small dings will include paint or can paint car for right price give me some offers no low ballers if some one ponnied up like 5.5 i would sell and where the heck is mt

want a 2wd taco. and thanks i would deliver to mt if not more then like 4-5 hours car will be painted in 2 weeks having profesional do it next weekend car will be champion ship white with small amount of white pearl. and all body work will be complete.

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Aug 3 2005, 07:56 PM
sorry i can try to get better pics also body is 90% straight very small rust spot on right rear quater and a few small dings will include paint or can paint car for right price give me some offers no low ballers if some one ponnied up like 5.5 i would sell and where the heck is mt
[post=535490]Quoted post[/post]​

4.5 hours if you drive slow. Again, I'd need good pictures. Looking to buy in two - three weeks.
Can you put up a full mod list?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=CASPER+WYOMI...,5.187195&hl=en

There's a map for you!

Originally posted by Prowler+Aug 4 2005, 10:23 PM-->
TWISTEDIMAGE
@Aug 3 2005, 07:56 PM
[post=535490]Quoted post[/post]​

4.5 hours if you drive slow. Again, I'd need good pictures. Looking to buy in two - three weeks.
Can you put up a full mod list?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=CASPER+WYOMI...,5.187195&hl=en

There's a map for you!
[post=535939]Quoted post[/post]​

do you have a camera phone if so give me your number i will take pics and send them to you am going to paint next weekend

as far as mod list goes its 93 cx with 00 front end and shaved tail gate rear interior is grey front is blue have not finished swapping interior. jdm itr motor with pissedoffsol chip, also has custom 2.5 exhaust no cat and apc muffler black housing head lights 99 blades just put on new tires, nothing fancy and cheap intake and some ebay coilovers i think they are 450psi spring rates.

and sure i would bring it to you but money up front dont need to wast time. car runs good and looks nice will look good nest weekend when painted.

call if any questions 307-258-8567 ask for chad

I've got a camera phone, but can only get pictures from Verizon customers tho.

I'd meet you in Sheridan to test drive it next weekend if that'll work. There's no way I could put $5000 up front for a car I've never driven. Let me know if that'll work.

Can you put up the VIN too? I need to run a carfax.

I'm still serious about wanting to go to Sheridan this weekend or next to check it out. Just after it's all finished and painted.

it is getting painted this weekend, will be done sunday wo how about the weekend after this? also did you get the vin # and how did everything check out?

wow some one else is selling there 93 with itr swap for 6.5k

i will sell mine for 6.5k and it will have fresh paint and has 00 front end swap, mine also has new panasonic deck and jl component in the front if you buy car i will throw in a viper responder alarm as well.

also just put new 195-50-15 tires on it.

Back