TN Wanted '93 Accord SE or EX for Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ElizabethF

Hey, y'all! New here, so bear with me if I'm not doing something right.

I have just re-acquired my 1993 Accord EX 5sp. after I sold it to my brother 2 years ago. I am fixing it up for my son, who will be a new driver in Feb. For the most part, the car is in good shape. It has 297K miles. I just put $2K into a fuel pump, battery, replacing the fan control switches, some gaskets, some other things.

Still needs some other minor things, but now we're to body work and interior. What I'd love to have is some tan leather seats, door panels and carpet/floor mats from an SE or purchase a non-running SE for parts. I've looked all over the internet, found one near where I live on Craigslist for $350 and the cell phone number isn't in service anymore (my luck!) and they aren't responding, so I assume it's not available anymore.

Anyone have any leads out there?

Thanks!

You'll want to put things like this in the Parts: For Sale, Trade, Wanted. A moderator will probably move it, though there isn't much traffic for Accords through here.

Back