PA WARNING!!!! Shady Seller Alert/Feedback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2g integra

Paypal'd Andrew "JDM92Lude" Harrison 100.00 for a B16 crank on 10/9/08, and never got the part, tracking number (after 3 requests), or a refund from him. I emailed dude 3+++ times and got nothing. Eventually I got my money back through Paypal a month later...actually our customer's money. Andrew "JDM92Lude" Harrison gave me every excuse under the sun why he could not deliver, except that his dog had eaten it. I could not follow what he was saying...got confusing (see below). This guy does not believe in customer service...his interests are clearly 1st. Check link below for the communication (big bold and in RED) that I had with him after funds were resecured by Paypal:

https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trade-wanted/fs-b-series-n-civic-n-prelude-parts-w-prices-179775/

I know that we are not professionals, and not everyone on here is a "professional", but we have been building the Honda things since the CVCC's...We are not here to be hostile...our crew is better than that, but no better than anyone else...we are humble...We simply believe in honesty, and customers...customer satisfaction is always #1, and we treat others the way that we want to be treated. We respect our customers, because without them we would not be here. Not that is a big deal, but we have been doing it for 22 years and counting, so we must be doing something at least halfway right. If you do not like sellers like this, then please pass the information around, because a smart consumer makes better educated decisions, which will make for a better market place, which is what we all want. Below is a copy of the last email that Andrew "JDM92Lude" Harrison sent me....(he finally sent me an email). I would not recommend letting children of any age read it; I am sorry that it is not edited. I am sorry that we stooped to his level....or pooped on his level...however you like it. Had I not received the email that is below, I probably would not have posted this thread.

fuckin faggot, go to hell and keep your fucking parts!!!‏
From Andy Harrison (morf_8@msn.com) Sent:Sun 11/16/08 1:40 PM
To: integra_2g@*******.com

i wasn't the one who shipped it out, my friend was, and your right i couldve
told you what was going on but i'm so GOD DAMN busy with work and starting
my shop that i don't get on the computer half the time, and second off
pay-pal NEVER notified me of shit, ill give you my email and password to
prove it fuckin dick. and they didnt come back to me, they went back to him
it was just a statement to get my point across, and you know what, you can
take your comments and opinions and shove them up your ass because i don't
care, your the only person to bitch or complain about anything i've done out
of the last 100 or so transactions ive done, it isn't my fault that your
address was wrong the shit got sent back to me, so i look at it as i didn't
do anything wrong, it was shipped when i said and everything you just never
received it, i don't have the package anymore like i said and i have no clue
where it is, my friends in florida right now and i wouldn't be able to tell
you where it is until he gets back 2 weeks from now, so sorry for you luck!!
your the fucking clown you dumb fucking nigger!! tell people what you want i
don't fucking care, it won't mean shit to me or anybody else, its already
been proven, i've been banned and called a peice of shit on numerous other
forums for fighting with people and shit and i still sell my parts and get
what i want, so go to hell you stupid fucking NIGGER! you and your family
are all niggers and POS's too!!! and you know what, if you do end up getting
that crank you can keep it, i don't wanna fucking deal with you ever again
your a fucking low life and you'll never amount to what i am now!!

Not that I am a big number person, but including cars, parts, and all of that, we are at 3,128 transactions and counting. I know that it fails in comparison to that big # that Andrew "JDM92Lude" Harrison has put up.

Peace

Last edited:
To think, a bit of cooth, tact and communication from his end would have solved and helped so much. Ignorance is bliss.

Crooks

I hate people that work that way. I had the same kind of thing but i was the one being uncool. Doing all the cussing and name calling. I got my part ater a mounth and a half and a ton of resons why and none of them match up to me.But you live and learn bro.I tell you one thing ill stay away from "JDM92LUDE".

Back