We Are Going To Get A Supra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

my buddy cody and i are going to akron ohio to pick up his 1994 tt supra. the car is loaded up with a boat load of hks goodies :D i cant wait to drive it :D i never drove any thing faster then 250 hp so i cant wait.

we are taking a bus to ohio from minnesota so thats going to be a fun ride it should take 17 hours :( but the ride back in the supra will be better :D

he got it for just a little over 20,000. the car has low miles and is in great shape... the mark up is high as fuck is you ask me. the blue book on it is a little over 15,000.

he got it off of auto trader.... its hard as fuck to find a 6 speed tt with low miles and that is in the 20,000 dollars mark

My fav car, im gonna get one in like 3 or 4 years if everything goes well, sick little beast. With the price of a GSR longblock you can get 460 horses at the flywheel. Ultimate car :worthy: (drooling) Congrats!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Mar 5 2003, 09:35 PM
he got it off of auto trader.... its hard as fuck to find a 6 speed tt with low miles and that is in the 20,000 dollars mark

Tell me about it, and if you look for 98's with low miles you are looking to spend 30k+ easy

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Mar 5 2003, 09:25 PM
my the car is loaded up with a boat load of hks goodies

Does it have a Single Turbo Upgrade? What HKS goodies does it have?

Originally posted by ShouLinPanther@Mar 5 2003, 08:42 PM
:werd: im with blackJDMdeath on this one, stop by wichita ks because i want take a ride in it to

thats a little out of our way.

it's pretty much ready for the single turbo upgrade

uhhh the bpu? the basic power upgrades? which would be intake downpipe and exhaust, which im increably sure it has, it isnt called "the bpu"

uhhhh, Basic Performance Upgrade, put a "the" in front of it and it is "the" Basic Performance Upgrade. There are stages, i didnt feel like typing all of them, but there are 8 ranging from a $1400 460Hp (thats total horsepower not an increase of 460)upgrade to a $33,000 1200Hp Upgrade. anything else you feel like being a random smartass about? And its not just intake downpipe and exhaust, the real BPU's are single turbo upgrades.

Back