We got linked by a hottie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxjon

the question is who is she..... does she has a login name here.... if so who? she don't look no 17 but they dont anymore :( oh yeah i would hit it :D

xlfusionxl

ya i know but its just funny how when people realize people are under 18, this thing goes off in their head and they change their mind.

KrAzKrEg

lol...shes definately cute, but if she likes this site enough to link it, you think she maybe reading these posts fellas, im with the other guy on id hit it comments.

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout

Also, we had this age discussion on the old board. pissedoffsol can help me out here. Here in Colorado, 16 and over is legal is you're 25 or younger, and there are some more rules governing over 14, which I don't know since they don't affect me. :D But I can hit a 16 year old for another 355 days or so. lsvtec, help me out with some of those sweet-ass Colorado laws.

pissedoffsol

RETIRED
in ct, 16 with parental consent, or 18 without. so.. i just gotta sk her old man if i can hit it first- then i'm straight :)

hehe-

but seriously guys, i have no idea who it is... who cares- shes a cutie. if i was reading this and i was her, i'd be flattered that a bunch of cool ass guys like ourselves are complimenting her on her looks, regardless of age :)

shit, she propped hondaswap! :)

slohnda

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 5 2002, 11:01 PM

but seriously guys, i have no idea who it is... who cares- shes a cutie. if i was reading this and i was her, i'd be flattered that a bunch of cool ass guys like ourselves are complimenting her on her looks, regardless of age :)

aha, she'll read this thread and be like ' fuCKING PERVERTS' and then she'll take us off her list.

ehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.