Weirdest Thing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

La_Pieuvre

Man, I just came home and found my 15-year-old sister drunk off her ass. Apparently she took 5 shots of Génépi (which is a French liquor made from flowers...around 90° proof)...she is so wasted and laughing at everything...

How sad is it to drink BY YOURSELF when you're 15?? LMAO :lol:

Just thought I'd share this.

I know this is a pointless thread, but it's not the only one in this section of HS :D

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Mar 14 2003, 01:22 AM
How sad is it to drink BY YOURSELF when you're 15?? LMAO :lol:

:werd:
your supposed to be smoking weed by then
:lol:
j/k

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 14 2003, 01:17 AM
Damn O... that sucks. :(

So the French blood made her drink, and the Asian blood made her drunk? :lol:

you got it, Mike :lol:

us hybrid have the best and the worst of both worlds :D

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Mar 14 2003, 01:18 AM
you got it, Mike :lol:

us hybrid have the best and the worst of both worlds :D

There you go. I drive all hybrid cars, you and your sister are hybrids, and my kids will be hybrids. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe..she sounds pretty nice..she's sure as hell old enough for me. i gotta let her sample some of my "love liquor." Hehe, that'll make her feel rreeaaalll nice. j/k i'm not a sick perv...or am i? :blink:

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@Mar 14 2003, 02:25 AM
hehe..she sounds pretty nice..she's sure as hell old enough for me. i gotta let her sample some of my "love liquor." Hehe, that'll make her feel rreeaaalll nice. j/k i'm not a sick perv...or am i? :blink:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

thisthreadsucks.gif

Back