Weisco pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
are Weisco pistons any good? reason why i am asking is that i wanna put some in a motor i am gonna build up (its a Mazda motor) and was wondering about them. thanks

Dude. Buy my rods. I have the rods and pistons out of that motor I bought. They're already forged. You can put your pistons on them.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 20 2003, 08:32 PM
Dude. Buy my rods. I have the rods and pistons out of that motor I bought. They're already forged. You can put your pistons on them.

i want brand new fresh shit!!

Alright. Pay out the ass for new rods. I don't care. ;)

Forged rods for 20 bucks a piece. You could have them shot peened and balanced on the crank for a lot cheaper than tryin to buy all new rods.

Edit: you know I'm sellin all my shit.

Check the list. :eek:

feoa - 1.8L for sale list

WISECO not WEISCO

I really wish people would spell it right. The pistons are great though. Both my built engines have used Wiseco pistons.

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 21 2003, 02:24 AM
WISECO not WEISCO

I really wish people would spell it right. The pistons are great though. Both my built engines have used Wiseco pistons.

TPP :owned:

Anywho...there ya go man, forged pistons, forged crank, custom WISECO pistons. My motor...err I mean your motor will be one bad ass 1.8. :p

I am using them as well. They have been great so far.

Great, the mass of each piston was very close so my machinist didn't have to do anything to balance them. They looked great, the rings that came with them have seated and are sealing well. No complaints here. I bought them through Intercrew (in Calesta'a sig) and mine are the Wiseco modified by Endyn.

endyn and importbuilders uses wiseco's are their base. they are top nitch

Back