Welcome Me Back !!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
84938d88d1175f460162d950385900b5.jpg

it's mine tomorrow.

specs:
1998 Honda Civic EX 5speed 4dr
51k miles
1 owner
$8500 (asking was $10k)

and i got a grand over book on my Mustang trade in.

so tonight i wave forever bye to drifting and two wheel burnouts (well, until i'm done with college)

the civic fit every detail i needed, so i'm very happy.

i may have wheels already lined up for it, but pretty much it'll be stock until i move to idaho and get some money coming in. right now the 'rents say no mods, pay off the loan.

anyways, it'll feel good to get twice teh gas mileage and pay less insurance on a 3 year newer car.

Hi and welcome to 9 years ago, hondas are out, talk to the owner of this site, pissedoff240. Very nice ride mang.

very clean looking... now you have reason to be a mod again :)

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 30 2004, 11:10 PM
Hi and welcome to 9 years ago, hondas are out, talk to the owner of this site, pissedoff240. Very nice ride mang.

jesus christ. I am so fucking sick of you and everyone else running their mouths about this shit.

just shut the fuck up, or go somewhere else. Seriously. I've had enough of you.

nice, welcome to the land of no torque :lol:
good deal though, at least the civic will be much better on the gas than the stang was
:thumbsup:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 31 2004, 01:32 AM-->
@Mar 30 2004, 11:10 PM

jesus christ. I am so fucking sick of you and everyone else running their mouths about this shit.

:owned:

Nice Ride Prowler. welcome back to the darkside. :p

:werd:

:calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:

:calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:

Prowler, welcome back to the slow world. :lol:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 31 2004, 01:00 AM
btw Prowler, I see a swap and turbo kit in your future. :D

i see two years of college in the future.

and a car loan payment.

and student loan payments afterward.

I'm :owned:

i will try to get some wheels before i go, and my nice sony cd player is going to the civic. pictures this afternoon =)

^^ so true, but wait............I sunk tons of cash into my hondas when in college...

YOU CAN DO IT..........

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 31 2004, 05:10 AM

Nine years ago?!?!?! Have you seen the HONDA motor B has in his garage? Have you seen the HONDA it is going into?

Much love for the H up in here.

And Prowler, a B series really isn't a mod, it's ore of a coming home for a Civic.

I was just kidding. I watched your drift video, yay.

Yes Calesta, I have seen the B series he has in his garage and yes I've seen the car it was goin into. I just wish he'd get it going. im not the only one on this site who believes he should. There's no reason to ban me, everyone else is entitled to thier honest opinions why am I not?

:werd:

After owning the same kind of car for many years, growing up and making more money why wouldn't we want to explore other kinds of cars. I love my crx but I don't think that I am going to buy another Honda when I part it out soon (due to rust). I might buy another just because it gets good gas milage and I already have a shit load of Honda parts. It just becomes time to move on, when you get a little older you will start to realize this.

Back