Well, I'll Be Dammed. Electric Turbo Works!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ok guys- before you start to flame hear me out-

I was on ebay and i found this unique elecric turbo. Now- its not like the other ones- this one is sorta like an electronic fan vs a belt driven fan. its not designed to give horsepower, but rather free-up power you already have. see what i'm saying?

dyno charts are showing 5 horse at the wheels, and it costs $55

who's in for a group buy?

Did you even READ what pissedoffsol posted nash!? Jesus, help me from going insane on his ass!

i think the rice factor would keep me from the buy not bad on the dyno but still i just cant see my poping my hood and seeing that.. unless it's able to hide in the intake

i ordered 2, cuz i figure thatz just more hP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by slohnda@Feb 4 2003, 12:02 PM
i ordered 2, cuz i figure thatz just more hP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Is that like two filters on your intake?
Racking up the horses baby!

ok this thread was a joke, and we got a couple peeps =)

yeah...I bought one for an s10 blazer we had...well we had 13 but this one s10 was super slow so we put that thing on there, and it was even slower, no I mean like 1000lbs slower....I dunno, just didn't work

:lol: doods...these are for real. I put one on my 83 Rabbit diesel and went from 46hp to 49.5hp...that's like 9.3% G

how did you know it went up that much? did you dyno it ? I wouldn't waste 50 bucks for a hour to see what a rabbit puts on the rollers.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 5 2003, 08:01 PM
how did you know it went up that much? did you dyno it ? I wouldn't waste 50 bucks for a hour to see what a rabbit puts on the rollers.

:withstupid:

I WOULD spend 50 bucks an hour to blow a Rabbit up.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 5 2003, 08:01 PM

No dude...it's true. Conair makes a $50 electric turbo kit. It has a variable boost controller and a button for a quick shot of cold air. Check these leet specs Gs:

Watts - 1600
Power Source - 100-120 VAC
Concentrator Nozzle - Yes
Cool Shot Button - Yes
Volumizer Attachment - Yes
3-Heat/Speed Adjustment - Yes
Removable Air Filter - Yes
Professional Length Cord - Yes
ALCI Safety Plug - Yes
Ultra Ionic Grip - Yes
Weight - 27.9 oz. (with attachment)
Ionization Technology - Yes

:worthy:
electricturbo.jpg

339b.jpg

Recognize! :p

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Feb 5 2003, 09:03 PM
you should put a 1.8t in there instead of an electric turbo

Joke dude...I don't drive a rabbit.

I actually blocked my intake (entirely).

It added around 15 hp. That's wheel horse power, btw.

I don't know why more people don't suggest this .. it's the racing way.

Air is polluted anyway .. why pollute ur engine?! SUCH FOOLISHNESS.

This Electric Turbo is a godsend .. it gives me hp AND it helps block my intake. It's super sweet. :worthy:

Back