What chassis??

98 coupe or Del Sol?? read first please.

• Del Sol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 98 Ek Coupe

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

intenseneal

Here is the deal. I have a 98 Civic Hx with B18B1 swap and OBD1 for hondata. It is already a 5 spd stock. IHE, lowered with cheapy coilovers, strut bars, Si rear sway bar, Energy trailing arm busings. It has a few small dents and ding and could use some paint touch ups and hood needs paint, but car still looks decent I am building a B16 head that will be going on soon. I will be getting a 94 I think, Del Sol Si. It has the stock D16Z6 with Greddy header and SP2 exhaust. Eibach suspension kit with front and rear sway bars, Skumk2 and TypeR strut bars, roll cage. Stock rear disc brakes. Could use paint touched up and is that dark green color. It is an auto trans though. Having Hondata and a LS Vtec motor I can not pass OBD2 emissions in my state, at least the chances are slim. Dont really want to have to buy a hard to find B16 OBD2a ECU, and dont want to mess with a knock sensor. I could swap my LS Vtec into the Del Sol and convert it to a 5spd and emissions would not be a problem. Or I could swap over all the goodies from the Del Sol on to my car and sell the Del Sol after swapping out parts. So that is my situation. What do you think I should go with???

Can I swap the Eibach suspension from the Del Sol onto my EK?? I know the sway bars will swap, as will some of the Hasport mount and rear disc brakes. Not 100% on the struts and springs.

Back