What Do You All Think Of Your Hybrids?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heterosapian

How are your hybrids treating you all. Are they still keeping you fulfilled, pissed, laid, etc.? Gimme' your stats and lemme know what you think.
Peace

:werd: on the poor part

I loved it when it was together, but it has been torn apart for 2 months now as I play the hurry up and wait game for parts. I imagine I will love it even more when I get it put back together.

I haven't seen mine for three and a half months :( but I got all kinds of goodies waiting for when I get back,but the time I did have to drive it before leaving was worth every penny.

I will have to park mine for a year within the next month and I will miss the power...though I will get to play with some Daihatsu's or Daewooo's ( however it is spelled). Korea calling my name...Japan just a ferry ride away (J-spec part hunting in Japan..can't wait)!

Originally posted by b20civic@Feb 20 2003, 02:15 PM
I love it, everytime it torque steers so hard you look like a drunk driver it gives me the perma-grin.

I don't know what you're talking about... torque steer? What's that? :lol:

I am not sure if you are kidding or really do not know? Have you honestly not heard of torque steer.

Originally posted by b20civic@Feb 21 2003, 04:43 PM
I am not sure if you are kidding or really do not know? Have you honestly not heard of torque steer.

He's messing with you. :lol:

Originally posted by b20civic@Feb 21 2003, 09:43 AM

I know what it is. :)

What I'm saying is that I have no torque steer with my swap- equal length axles and an LSD help out quite a bit. :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 21 2003, 05:09 PM
driving a d-series blows goat sack

I'll be driving an all-motor D series buildup in the CRX, and it's going to make a pretty decent amount of power. :)

i love my B motor, i tell you i'm addicted to vtec... i think that is why i go through so much gas... i swear i take it up to 8500 every day, i can't help it... its like crack!!!!! haha, and yes, my car keeps me very poor! but i dont regret any penny i've spent, and i plan to keep on going :)

Back