What header to get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

I currently have a DC Sports 4-1 header on my JDM B16a motor but it has a big dent in it. I want to get a new header and was wondering if there are better one's out there or should I just buy a new DC header? It's on a 90 crx if that makes a difference?

i would find a way to fix that dent. it will save you a lot of money.

I had thought of that but was seeing if people knew of any better headers because if they said get a new DC I was just going to fix the one I got. Thanks though!! :D

well, for the cost, i would just get another dc. i had one on my b16 and it was great. people will reccommend other headers but the dc is the way to go.
<<<<<<<<refer to pic

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 31 2003, 11:53 AM
Top header:

SMSP
Toda 2.5inch
HeaderTech
Hytech

bang for buck JDM ITR 4-1 with 2.5"

Well how much does the the SMSP one cost? I've heard very good things about them.

SMSP is the best but you really pay for it i heard that they are around 1200 or so and take a while to get because there is one guy making them by hand

jdm ITR is around $350 on ebay. dc sports is about $250.

i highly suggest the jun 4-1. it makes an assload of torque compared to the dc 4-1 that i removed bacause it was also dented.

Originally posted by 12secondCRX@Oct 31 2003, 04:45 PM
Thanks for all the replys and how much does the JUN 4-1 cost to have a price for all recommended.

1000 new, ive seen them for 600 used on ebay. alot of fake jun 4-1 on ebay tho . .

are the fake ones close enough to the real JUN to be effective for the cost?

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 31 2003, 05:08 PM
are the fake ones close enough to the real JUN to be effective for the cost?

want to be the ginnea pig on that one? for some reason, i think the engineering on the jun 4-1 >>>>> fake jun type header. imo . . .

that one dc makes the JDM type R replica is cheap and it has 2.5inch collector too.

i just got my dc jdm 4-1 header with 2.5" collector. i cant wait to put it on with my carsound 2.5" cat :D

Back