What I Was Doing Till 3am...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RyanS2K

kit-front.jpg

kit-side.jpg

kit-rear.jpg

you must be good at painting to paint the kit your self. i know i would have shit loads of fuck up if i did it my self. good work i like it a lot .

Was my first run this morning with the new exhaust. Shit is LOUD and DEEP. Seems a bit faster based on the butt dyno and by how easy it ripped the tires loose hitting VTEC in 2nd after everything was warmed up.

Ryan

:worthy: Comptech

for the price you paid for you supercharger i could get my body work done on my car(give or take).

for the price you paid for the body kit and your hood i could have a swap and lowered(give or take).

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

It's taken years to get to this point. I've wanted to just go postal building a car like this for years, but was never in the position to or sure I could pull it off (for that matter, if my woman would let me get away with it). We built the RSX for her, she's into cars in a big way now. 'Cause that one went smooth, we got this one - much bigger budget, much heavier mods. Still no rice. Coolest thing is, it's getting imports the respect they deserve around here among some of the domestic owners - their "Hondas are slow" and "No replacement for displacement" arguments just don't hold water when put up against a supercharged F20C. :)

Ryan

kit-rear.jpg

oh yeah... the kit looks better with tho's side vents filled in

yeah dude i shit everytime i see that thing.... i've been considering keeping my hatch stock and just driving it for the next 2 or 3 years just so i can have a huge downpayment to knock down a s2k

Originally posted by prawjEKt Cx@Jan 24 2003, 12:54 PM
yeah dude i shit everytime i see that thing.... i've been considering keeping my hatch stock and just driving it for the next 2 or 3 years just so i can have a huge downpayment to knock down a s2k

You won't regret getting it at all. Best car I've ever had, and it's definitely the most fun to drive. You'd be amazed at how many people don't know that honda makes a RWD car. For that matter, I'm amazed at how few people actually know what the car is.

They're coming down in price - I've seen a few 2000 S2Ks go for around $19k. Great step up from a civic or teg in terms of a tuner car.

Ryan

well i always thought the insurance on them would be a real reeming, but my friend checked it out and he pays more for his 2000 gsr.... but i guess that's because integras are gettin stole left and right, not to mention all the lil vin diesels messing around in them

Originally posted by prawjEKt Cx@Jan 24 2003, 12:07 PM
well i always thought the insurance on them would be a real reeming, but my friend checked it out and he pays more for his 2000 gsr.... but i guess that's because integras are gettin stole left and right, not to mention all the lil vin diesels messing around in them

lol thats funny

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Jan 24 2003, 01:17 PM-->
prawjEKt Cx
@Jan 24 2003, 12:07 PM

lol thats funny

it wasn't a shitload cheaper, but just the fact that it was less than a gsr was sad.

Originally posted by RyanS2K@Jan 24 2003, 01:01 PM
Best car I've ever had, and it's definitely the most fun to drive.

mind you, this is coming from a guy who used to own an ///M3

what ever happened to that m3?

sweet car mane.. i wish i had the money to pimp out a car, let alone an s2ooo like you !

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 24 2003, 03:05 PM
Sideswipped a guardrail, fixed it, and sold it.

Yeah, what he said :)

No more 7 hour straight drives for her in the middle of the night. Although it sucked to have wrecked it (and deal with the fact that the $1000 worth of damage dropped the value of the car by $6000), it was for the best. That was the proverbial nail in the coffin on that car - we had test-driven an S2000 a day earlier and were debating on trading the M in on one when we got home.

New owner got a deal, though - $47500 for the car, over $10000 less than I paid eleven months earlier.

Ryan

i had a bad meeting with a guardrail myself last week.... damn guard rails :p even though it probably saved my life :)

i wasn't going to post in this thread because....no words can describe how awesome i think that S2000 is! :D
Ryan....you've got great taste man!! :worthy: x 100

Back