What is motec?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

74MD4N

I always have been hearing about turbos, supercharges etc... but got to know about motec? what is motec and what type of engine you need to have to fix motec in ur car? is it similar to turbo ? does it add horsepower to ur car?
how many cylinder engine does it fits on ... what is the suitable engine size in litres should be for motec? does it fix on d17? :p

I always have been hearing about turbos, supercharges etc... but got to know about motec? what is motec and what type of engine you need to have to fix motec in ur car? is it similar to turbo ? does it add horsepower to ur car?
how many cylinder engine does it fits on ... what is the suitable engine size in litres should be for motec? does it fix on d17? :p

^ nominated for lame post of the year. son, google is your friend.

motec will allow you to add all the horesepower you can till your engine blows

Just sent out a mother load and it's headed your way. Don't forget my end of the deal.
Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

They sell a Motec system exhaust from the Racer's Edge shop outta L.A.

When your car's only topped out at 140 and you need to step it up get some of that Motec.

And some Mashamoto ZX tires (from the street racing world) along with the green neon glow from under the chassis.

LOLLLLLLLL

lol fast and the furious just got famous again!

I think ill "motec" that grass over there.

More
Of
The
Evil
Crap

From an initial glance, don't buy it. Just buy some NAWS. 2 big bottles of it.

More
Of
The
Evil
Crap

From an initial glance, don't buy it. Just buy some NAWS. 2 big bottles of it.

I'm gonna need two of these...
nos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back