what is MY problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
dont really know why.

my stress level is through the roof, but my blood pressure is not. i just have these vivid images of killing in my mind. i truly only with death upon two people i have ever encountered in my lifetime and for alot of the same reason i will not disclose here.

my assistant has a hard time getting to work lately. hes got a free ride every morning (me) but say she "has a ride" then doesnt show up. i told him if his pride hurts riding in a $1300 mirage, then suck it up cuz after nearly 200K the $1300 mirage still runs and the $20K wrx does not. i picked him up this morning and he apologized.

also, i HATE the VP that was hired for the company. hes a bitter old selfish little man. hes trying to control everything. this morning, i deleted 1/2 the important shit in his inbox. he'll never have a clue.

i have this uncontrollable urge to drive my car into the ground. why? i dont really know. i just cant stand it anymore. i beat the piss out of it every second im behind the wheel, uncaring as such.

my apartment that i live in is really really nice. most people my age would kill to have an apartment as i do. however, i cant stand being at home.

there are other things, but i dont feel like typing anymore.

maybe i should seek therapy?

no your just getting older and realizing that as a productive member of society your a minority. What's worse is that there are losers above you just because they've hung around long enough to climb the latter

Take St John's Wort, workout, vote Republican :)

there is NO such thing as politics in my life. forget about it. i have enough troubles.

im working on mindfucking the company. i love it here, and douschebag isnt going to take that away from me :wink:

im not religious either.

Buy a new Mirage

....oh, wait

Quoted post[/post]]
Chris, I am your father.

yeah, cuz you impregnated my mom when you were 4 :p

Quoted post[/post]]
no wonder he's ugly

im not ugly. nor am i as tall and fat as B is :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Buy a new Mirage

....oh, wait

someday!

Quoted post[/post]]
Take Yoga?

no time. im too busy.

It's a crisis. No big deal, You can either realise the good that you have and try to justify or nullify the bad (Adapt) or pool your resources and seek out a change (Change).

The problem with the car is that it has nothing to do with it being a Mirage. It that you're not having the fun you want with it.

The problem with the assistant is not his inability to get to work, nor is it because of his WRX. It's because he doesn't like being there, and he is looking for a golden parachute before bailing on your ass. Suck it up, people do that.

The problem with the apartment is not the shape nor size of it - it's more than a pile of sticks. You've got bad mojo in the apartment and maybe a change is in order. Or, we can get together I can assemble some area pagans and they can put a spell on it (This works). Or you can redecorate.

Your boss at work has his own way of doing things, and maybe he is golden parachuting too. If he wants things done that way, right or wrong, it's his call. As a VP he can make calls that you simply can't. Work hard, make the right decisions and you'll be an executive someday too, pissing off all the underlings below you as well (This is where I'm heading.. can you imagine me as your boss?)

Adapt or Change. There are always options.

Quoted post[/post]]
The problem with the car is that it has nothing to do with it being a Mirage. It that you're not having the fun you want with it.
i just dont feel like driving. period.
The problem with the assistant is not his inability to get to work, nor is it because of his WRX. It's because he doesn't like being there, and he is looking for a golden parachute before bailing on your ass. Suck it up, people do that.
its either he works, and me being the nice guy i am ill pick him up, he keeps his job. if he doesnt work, he loses his car and owes a ton of money to fix it as well.
The problem with the apartment is not the shape nor size of it - it's more than a pile of sticks. You've got bad mojo in the apartment and maybe a change is in order. Or, we can get together I can assemble some area pagans and they can put a spell on it (This works). Or you can redecorate.
working on the redecorating/scenery change thing.

Your boss at work has his own way of doing things, and maybe he is golden parachuting too. If he wants things done that way, right or wrong, it's his call. As a VP he can make calls that you simply can't. Work hard, make the right decisions and you'll be an executive someday too, pissing off all the underlings below you as well (This is where I'm heading.. can you imagine me as your boss?)
this piece of shit is in no way shape or form my boss, nor do i really want to be an executive. ive had enough taste of a managerial position, and the fact the company wouldnt let ME fire my assistant is bullshit. dont fucking give me such and such a title/responsibilities and not allow me to enforce them. as you all know, im more than fair when it comes to pretty much anything.

Quoted post[/post]]
im not ugly.

briecook.JPG

:p

You settled for mediocrisy and it made you happy once, but not anymore.

2 step program.

1> fist yourself
2> die

or strangle her
sorry man, but there's no hope for you
accept your anger and hatred of the world and then you'll see that everything is ok, you just hate everyone

i hate everyone too

Back