What Kinda Car Is This?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

s3e17452ad1684.jpg

This is rediculus, a stock Civic already has 2 "H" symbols on it, why do you need 4 JUST on the front?! Bling blingin' rims, y0!

I'm blind!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just americas youth, always want to do what is trendy (try to stay away from that)

heh, its getting out of hand, its more important to look like a 'racer' than to actually be fast, *Vin D. voice*ask any racer, any real racer and he will tell you, its dosnt matter if you have and inch of vinyl or a mile, its whats under the hood that counts

i never unsertood why people want the cars to be a vegas sideshow, do they want more attention from the cops, or is it just the pointing and laughing they enjoy.

i'd rather be cought with my dick in some dudes ass in the back of a ford pick up then be cought driving that thing

ok, maybe not..
but you get my point

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 5 2003, 07:18 AM
20 bucks says its an auto

suckers bet if i've ever seen one.

you should see some of the ghey ass civic si's they have here and star honda abilene! I'm talking black with a flammer job and reb motegi's, tinted glass and the whole nine! :puke:

I'll be honest with you, where I live, more rice cars are stick than show cars. In Upstate NY, all of the "pure show cars" are automatic because the rich boy pussies don't wanna have to get their hands greesy when it comes time to change the clutch.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 5 2003, 08:30 PM
you should see some of the ghey ass civic si's they have here and star honda abilene! I'm talking black with a flammer job and reb motegi's, tinted glass and the whole nine! :puke:

Around mid summer, honda had a deal with red hot chili peppers or some band like that and because the si was doing so bad, they offered a black Si with a orange dragon decal that covered half the car. The dragon was actually a Tatto on one of the band memebers. Its OEM rice

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jan 5 2003, 10:50 PM-->
Silverchild79
@Jan 5 2003, 08:30 PM

Around mid summer, honda had a deal with red hot chili peppers or some band like that and because the si was doing so bad, they offered a black Si with a orange dragon decal that covered half the car. The dragon was actually a Tatto on one of the band memebers. Its OEM rice

That was the Incubus Si y0!

O yea, but i have never seen one in person though, only in pop up adds and in mags. But i have not seen to many si's in person either, only like 2-3 on the street

The dealership down the street from my work has had 4 for the 3 months i have been there.

I am starting to like the new design a little bit more but i still think it is too big. My major complaint with it is the suspention, where the hell did the wish bone suspention go?

Dealership near me is giving 2500 cash back on the new Si, that meens that there only 16500, the price of a bace mini cooper but with worse handling.

Back