What next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

leonc

I am in the stage of doing my suspension (also tuning my motor). I have illuminas with ground controls (love it). What else can I do to help the car handle better especially when cornering at higher speeds. I want to get involved in autcross.

Leon

Not to thread jack, sort of but on topic, what are some good brands to buy for sway bars? Eibach? Also do strut bars help at all? And What about brands for those?

depends on what your looking at and your suspension setup. Honda offers tons of OEM bars from like 13mm or so all the way to 23mm. A 22mm ITR rear swaybar is bigger then almost all other aftermarket brands.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 22 2005, 01:03 AM
depends on what your looking at and your suspension setup. Honda offers tons of OEM bars from like 13mm or so all the way to 23mm. A 22mm ITR rear swaybar is bigger then almost all other aftermarket brands.
[post=529729]Quoted post[/post]​

Will an itr front and rear fit on a 94 civic ex?

If you have a factory rear swaybar, then yes. If not, your going to have to buy new rear LCA's to accept swaybar endlinks. You will also have to buy the proper bushings and d-brackets. Also, for a rear swaybar, it is almost manditory that you buy a mounting/reinforcement kit like the beaks, BSQ, or ASR (asr is by far the best and most complete kit, however, its really expensive)

Originally posted by drumballer@Jul 23 2005, 08:15 AM
buy a del sol
[post=530083]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, that's really going to boost performance in his Civic <_<

Sway bars, new bushings. New bushings may seem like something small that won't do a whole lot, but let em tell you, it can completely revive a cars feel.

Back