What Should I Get

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok my b day is friday, and my parents said i have apporximately a 300 dollar limit. i want something for my car, but i dont know what to get. im open to any suggestions, just dont go over 300 dollars. i have intake and exhaust already, i have a GSR engine in my car, i have rims and tires, ive done suspenison, and i really want to put it into my engine, but im still unsure. i want something that could add power or build up or whatever. a header is out of the question b/c im getting ITR 4-1 header and i have to get a custom cat made so it fits, and all that will cost more than 300 dollars. im up for sugeestions. please help.

well im going to to supercharge sometime in the future so im gonna run the stock pistons. besides, those would cost more to get into my car, because i dont know how to do it myself. and i dont know about hondata yet, i dont really have that many mods, plus id need someone to tune it, sure i could get the unit, but it doesnt help if it just sits in my room. still open for more suggestions.

Naaaaaaawwwwws! ...haha j/k

id go with a brake upgrade, or cam gears, or maybe an intake manifold, or cams, or just a bunch of stickers that will add tons of hp. :D

Maybe a vafc if you don't want to spend the cash on a hondata.

I think n2o is overrated. Yes, its instant power at the push of a button, but you only get that power right then, it eventually goes away and it leaves you hitting the button more and more and more and then finally you have an empty tank or a motor that went "boom".

I would save it up or get something small, dont look for much power for 300 bucks. Maybe adjustable cam gears or just save it. short shifter? Its only 300 bucks, it wont go far in the world of "fast cars"

I would get a used nitrous set up, and then when you supercharge your motor you could just sell it for about what you paid...and a juiced gsr would be pretty fast.

i think i might call AEM get those little pipe fittings i need, and a filter, and get skunk2 cam gears from jason. thanks for all your help guys. im still open for more suggestions, if anyone has any.

y0. I would suggest saving a bit so you have more then you need for the parts you want. I am saving everything for the next 3 months and whatever I get goes into my suspension after the end of the 3 months. Figure out all the bolt ons you want or need before the supercharger and kind of just buy them one at a time or whatnot.

Back