What the hell do i get my girl for her bifday?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

yeah so, anyone got any suggestions for 18th birthday presents for my girl? i really have no idea what to get her!? i was going to get her car stuff, but then i realized buying her a lightened flywheel isn't exactly romantic so i sort of threw that idea away- I really don't wanna get her anything for her car, because buying something for her car is a)making more work for me because i'll have to install it b)more of a present for me than her anyway- any suggestions would be appreciated

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 25 2004, 12:51 AM
1 night with B

:ph34r:

get her something from victoria's secret. its expensive (so she thinks you are spending money on her) and will make both of you happy. :D

i knew the old cock in the shoe box thing would come up sooner or later-

and no B, you can't have one night with my girlfriend :p

depends what she likes i guess. my girl is all into that sappy love stuff ya know so I try to get her something that reminds her I love her. I had been saving stuff up since the first day we were dating and i put it all in this book with little stories to go with each thing in there...she loved it.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 25 2004, 12:50 AM
yeah so, anyone got any suggestions for 18th birthday presents for my girl? i really have no idea what to get her!? i was going to get her car stuff, but then i realized buying her a lightened flywheel isn't exactly romantic so i sort of threw that idea away- I really don't wanna get her anything for her car, because buying something for her car is a)making more work for me because i'll have to install it b)more of a present for me than her anyway- any suggestions would be appreciated

What DOES she like, besides shoeboxes with cocks in 'em? We'd be more inclined to help you with getting her something more than a night with B or cocks-in-a-box if we knew what she was into.

do something NEW. girls like that shit.

come up with something totalyl original. it doesn't even have to cost money.
just go some place with her that shes never been, and tell her in the most sincere voice, that I offered to do her two times instead of being where we are right now

:wub:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 25 2004, 01:31 AM

just go some place with her that shes never been, and tell her in the most sincere voice, that I offered to do her two times instead of being where we are right now

:wub:

:lmao:

i had to read it a few times.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol

:lmao:

in some strange way i'm sure she would find that really sweet :unsure:

-i've been with her for a year and half and we're pretty serious- she's into normal girl shit, nothing stands out as a particularly important interest- She likes decorating rooms and working on her car with me, that sort of thing- i know that isn't much help but it's the best i can do

Back