What will $100 buy YOU?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, I'll tell you what it's buying ME.... a 1985 All-Wheel Drive Honda Civic Wagon. :werd:

The motor needs a rebuild... bad compression in 1 cylinder... my plan is to get it running and then use it as a daily driver while I strip down my CRX, restore it, and build my supercharged B20Vtec. :)

Anyone happen to have a service manual for the 85 Civics?

congrats you are the proud owner of an AWD lunch box lol j/k ... good find for a beater

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 24 2002, 12:11 AM
fuck a b20....

zc turbo.
and you can still use the 4wd stuff :)

Well, I am considering eventually putting a ZC in the wagon, but since it is just my beater, I'm just going to get it running for now...

The B20 is for my CRX. :p Once I build/restore it, and am back to driving it daily, I'll take the wagon and start thinking about RallyCross or something.

Yeah I would just use it as a rally beater when you are done with the CRX. Very good beginner car to learn the techniques of rallyin'.

The rear drive in those older AWD Civics really isn't worth a damn... it's really weak, and it doesn't send much power back that way. It'll be great as a beater, but honestly- don't bother modding it.

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 24 2002, 09:39 AM
It'll be great as a beater, but honestly- don't bother modding it.

Agreed... I'm only thinkin about putting a ZC in there because 76 stock hp doesn't sound too appealing! :)

I'm not planning on doing any SERIOUS mods to it... that's what my CRX is for!

That's cool. The transmission should handle a ZC with no problems. Just don't try boosting it or juicing it.
:D

Let me see, a $100 couldnt buy much to mod my car. But the ONLY one thing that im pretty sure everyone will be happy from spend this $100 is to T. J. in Mexico. T. J. is a great place, lots of bitches, and the best of all is prostitution is almost legal. Let me tell ya'll my experiences in T. J. Bitches on the street are virtuatly free, you only spent $5-$10 for those that you like and those that like you, free) and they are pretty too. Let's get to the point that its worth to have a trip to T. J. $40-$60 can get you an awsome bitche like J. lop and some of those pretty actresses too. of course, I do have a lovely girlfriend, but my experiences at T. J. is just plain fun. That's is a few years back, so the price might not be the same. But the true is, if girls like you, then you get lay no matter where you are, but if you are a real man and you want more sex go to T.J.

Don't think I'd want to get with one of those "pretty girls" that got with a different guy every day before me since she was 15. I'd have more things crawling over my balls than a 3-week old corpse out in the hot sun.

haha, for real, hookers dont really appeal to me, i'd like to keep my dick from falling off

You said you dont want ur balls to be crawling with shit or you just want to buy the wagon, but i tell ya. when you lay your eyes on one of those bitches, non of those 11 seconds NOS CRX, 10 seconds all motor turbo charge civic and not even the 9 second flying skyline could catch your feeling of sensational while that bitch have a mouth full of your balls. and you could probably imagining catching some Angels while ur dickhead slip in and out of those redish pussy lips. Go ahead man, buy the car because this is just for one time only, and your car is for a long time and who knows bitches could end up loving your awd wagon and come alone for the ride on both ur wagon stick and urs.

this has gotta be inappropriate, that is fuckin' sick man, i bet you have the clap or something..fuckin gross..

100 bucks got me a 77 Chevy Impala that did a quarter mile...seriously, we we going to go blow it up on a dirt road, but it went a quarter mile and died, we just left it on the road, didnt even move it.

Originally posted by djextremity@Oct 25 2002, 04:19 PM
this has gotta be inappropriate, that is fuckin' sick man, i bet you have the clap or something..fuckin gross..

:werd:

fucking nasty ass shit mang, imo you have to be a loser to hook up with a hooker.

Back