what's for lunch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Almost lunch time.... i think we're ordering takeout sushi for lunch :) like we do almost every wed. hehe

what are you eating?

at the moment... an apple
for lunch :shrug2: ill figure that out later

had sushi on monday :)

we are going to be having fried chicken, maashed potatoes, green beans and a roll at work. we are getting it catered and my job is paying for it. :)

Some steel cut plain oatmeal and some fat free milk, but then again I just woke up and this is my "start the day off" meal.

From Yummy Taco

A steak taco
A couple beef tacos
A chicken taco
Some rice

WTF is Yummy Taco. Thats like del taco out in California. wtf.

Lunch today = Murphy and Scarletti's = free drinks

From Yummy Taco

A steak taco
A couple beef tacos
A chicken taco
Some rice

somebody's got the munchies :D

lunch today for me is nothin...
court in 1 hour 45 minutes...
60 in a 45 in my truck with no speedo, should be dropped to equip violation...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Aug 3 2005, 08:11 AM-->
@Aug 3 2005, 11:03 AM
Lunch today = Murphy and Scarletti's = free drinks
[post=535134]Quoted post[/post]​

i need a new job :(
[post=535138]Quoted post[/post]​

You and me both. I'll probably be stuck eating Taco Bell or McD's again. I only wish I could afford REAL food. Being paid so little I gotta keep the food cost down to keep the car budget up. I probably only spend 30 bucks a week on food.

buy some sandwich fixins'. you can get a loaf of bread for $1-1.25, a pack of bologna for roughly $2.50, mustard for like $1.25 and a bag of chips for like $2-2.50 or so. taking a lunch everyday will save you money :)

oh yeah, 2 words: bargain shopping! i usually buy the store brand. its cheaper and generally tastes just as good.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2005, 09:44 AM
Almost lunch time.... i think we're ordering takeout sushi for lunch :) like we do almost every wed. hehe

what are you eating?
[post=535121]Quoted post[/post]​

There are only TWO types of Sushi that are good.

1) Dynamite Roll
2) Raw BC Tuna

Everything else, or anything with row, is dirty.

Eggplant Parmesana for me today :)

Stuffed, grilled cabbage. And grilled Eggplant!

Rack of lamb and grilled asparagus tomorrow!

We eat like kings around here.

prob some Quizno's since it is like 5 stores down and i get a discount. if not that a Cup O' Noodles, beef or chicken flavor.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Aug 3 2005, 08:35 AM
buy some sandwich fixins'. you can get a loaf of bread for $1-1.25, a pack of bologna for roughly $2.50, mustard for like $1.25 and a bag of chips for like $2-2.50 or so. taking a lunch everyday will save you money :)

oh yeah, 2 words: bargain shopping! i usually buy the store brand. its cheaper and generally tastes just as good.
[post=535148]Quoted post[/post]​

That would be a good idea, except if I were making my own sammach I'd subconsciously spend more money than if I were going to mcd's everyday.

Bread is bread, fuck it.

I can't stand bologna (even the name gives me the jibblies) so I'd go hit up the deli for turkey and ham and shit.

Gotta hit the cheese (deli swiss and cheddar to mix it up), mayo, and lettuce.

See? That's like a 2 dollar sandwich. And I'm a fatty so I'd probably eat 2 of em. :p

Originally posted by SiLude@Aug 3 2005, 11:46 AM
Cup O' Noodles
[post=535156]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

fucking love those

24 for $5 at costco :)

the water pot is always on the stove... everything else is disposable :thumbsup: no dishes to clean :D

I need to make me another trip up there to costco. The nearest one is an hour and a half away. :(

Back