What's with people going to work high?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
WTF...I swear I've seen like 5 people high out of their minds or just plain retarded.

I go outside...and these kids were just smoking a bowl across the street. It was very obvious and it was like 6:30 in the fuckin morning.

Then I drive my ass over to Exxon to get cigarettes. More people buying blunt wraps and dutchies. I mean come on...no one rolls their own tobacco cigar.

Then I go to Dunkin Donuts and I think she was just stupid but her eyes were all glassy and she would chuckle at random little things...it also took her like 10 minutes to get me 2 donuts and a coffee.

:shrug2:

i was gonna bring my bowl to work and have a nice morning, but i opted not too and damn i should have. i'm bored as fuck already and i've been her for 34 minutes only. yes, only like 7 hours to go!!!! then i can smoke a blunt!! ha ha.

I smoked before i left the house....

then when I got to work too....

and now's looking like a good time to spark up again....

holy shit, you smoke more than I do... and I have 20 in a cheap little pack.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 15 2005, 07:50 AM
I smoked before i left the house....

then when I got to work too....

and now's looking like a good time to spark up again....
[post=526553]Quoted post[/post]​

Wasn't the point of this thread to inquire about people who do this, and then you do it too?

lol, pot, kettle, is it black, or tye dye.

Stoners...

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 15 2005, 09:05 AM
I usually don't smoke this much. Me and my friend went halves on a half ounce..so it's gotta go somewhere.
[post=526560]Quoted post[/post]​

yo, i'll be happy to lend a helping hand. but i dont like to come to work high. i'll smoke at work if everything is straight, but smoking b4 work is not my cup of tea.

a lil off topic: i was so hurt last night. 5 or 6 blunts, then went home and smoke a bowl and passed out. and here i am.

<--- how do i get rid of that "rating"

I was aiming more towards the idiots/stupidasses who go to work high. I actually work harder when I go nice and baked.

I smoked with this girl last night, she smoked a little too much, then she started drinking and puked all over. I would have been mad if she puked in the Audi.

I'm just realizing that had nothing to do with the entire thread...

lol, I would lose it if I didn't come to work high every once in a while. Sometimes I really don't want to be here for 8 hours. I actually do work when I'm high. And I'm more social when I'm high, so when I actually do work with other people it's an advantage.

shit, all i do at work is sit at the computer and sell the occasional battery. high or not, it is a fun and mad easy job. damn am i gonna miss it when i move

lol i need to go to work high somedays just to get thru it... plus if im dealing with the public, i like to get high on my break too. it makes the time fly.

:werd: I had no idea it was 11 AM already, half way through the day. :yay:

I don't do jack shit...normally I sit here and list ebay/amazon items, play games and surf the internet all day. I need to go to school already.

yeah i smoke at work too...but usualy with one of my bosses(they all smoke)....matter of fact they want me to smoke,, i dont yell at people that much when i'm high....

i need to score some purple haze..

..smoke break.... peace

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 15 2005, 07:29 AM

cigarettes.

2 donuts and a coffee.

:shrug2:
[post=526546]Quoted post[/post]​

:huh: For breakfast??
Christ dude, you're settin' up for the long haul, eh?? :lol:

Originally posted by formby@Jul 15 2005, 11:07 AM
yeah i smoke at work too...but usualy with one of my bosses(they all smoke)....matter of fact they want me to smoke
[post=526612]Quoted post[/post]​

ive had two of my three bosses ask me to sell them weed!! hahaha. granted the oldest one is 28.

oh i'll be baked as hell before I leave....haha

When I was at Mickey D's, I used to smoke with my bosses all the time. We used to just go in the break room and "take a break". I actually used to smoke right at the drive-thru window. But that MCD was all fucked up. Manager's robbing safes, me getting the entire crew drunk at 6 PM (that was a bad situation), people getting arrested, there were even customers who brought their own uhmm "beverages" into that MCD.

When I worked at Wendy's we'd smoke in the freezer.

Now I just go outside.

God damnit! I need to get a job like you guys. My life would be so much better if I could:
A.) Go to class high (but thats not happening, math + weed = confusion)
B.) Got to work high (computer programming + weed = confusion)

:(:(:( damn you all

Back