whats your opinion on the new wheels?

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Well i traded my Gsr fat fives to Ian(gsrcrxsi) and in return i got some secsay crx si wheels painted black. What is your opinion on these? likes or dislikes?

Before-

AFTER-

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
I like the Fat Fizzles better...But still look good with the New ones.

Nice and clean....I like It.... :thumbsup:

Seany-izzle

um the fat fives look worlds better, i think you just downgraded. truth be told, maybe cuz it was rainy out that day, it looks...off.

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
well being a poor college kid with no money i needed new tires so i traded my rims for rims with tires. I will eventually get new rims when i save up some money. :) sorry you dont like them... i think they look good and it is my car so :p

vtecsir1

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jun 4 2005, 01:43 AM
well being a poor college kid with no money i needed new tires so i traded my rims for rims with tires. I will eventually get new rims when i save up some money. :) sorry you dont like them... i think they look good and it is my car so :p
[post=507670]Quoted post[/post]​

well you asked for opinions so expect to get answers you dont want to hear. sorry you have no money for tires.

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
well no it is cool i dont mind them. I have 13 inch steel wheels that i hate and i like them better. Plus i got those fat fives for cheap so its all good.

PhyRe

would def ride on steelies until i get money for the fives. not a plesant choice. my boy have a full wings west kit cf hood nice white paint and black 1gen crx wheels and it looks bad. like someone said there too old for that body

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
haterswap yO! <_< it is cool but how are the rims to old? Last year they made them were in 91 and my car is a 92-95. I admit the fives were better but these are growing on me :)