whats your opinion on the new wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Well i traded my Gsr fat fives to Ian(gsrcrxsi) and in return i got some secsay crx si wheels painted black. What is your opinion on these? likes or dislikes?

Before-

100_0193.jpg

AFTER-

crxsiwheels016.jpg

crxsiwheels006.jpg

crxsiwheels010.jpg

crxsiwheels021.jpg

I like the Fat Fizzles better...But still look good with the New ones.

Nice and clean....I like It.... :thumbsup:

um the fat fives look worlds better, i think you just downgraded. truth be told, maybe cuz it was rainy out that day, it looks...off.

well being a poor college kid with no money i needed new tires so i traded my rims for rims with tires. I will eventually get new rims when i save up some money. :) sorry you dont like them... i think they look good and it is my car so :p

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jun 4 2005, 01:43 AM
well being a poor college kid with no money i needed new tires so i traded my rims for rims with tires. I will eventually get new rims when i save up some money. :) sorry you dont like them... i think they look good and it is my car so :p
[post=507670]Quoted post[/post]​

well you asked for opinions so expect to get answers you dont want to hear. sorry you have no money for tires.

well no it is cool i dont mind them. I have 13 inch steel wheels that i hate and i like them better. Plus i got those fat fives for cheap so its all good.

you mean hx? hf's had steelies too i belive

would def ride on steelies until i get money for the fives. not a plesant choice. my boy have a full wings west kit cf hood nice white paint and black 1gen crx wheels and it looks bad. like someone said there too old for that body

haterswap yO! <_< it is cool but how are the rims to old? Last year they made them were in 91 and my car is a 92-95. I admit the fives were better but these are growing on me :)

because your car is WAY more modern looking than the crx was.. curvy, not boxy.

Back