Wheel Whore....Unpacked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Got all the wheels...and unpacked them all...lined them up...and inspected them all...granted..they are all used wheels...but no damage from the shipping...and out of all 40 of them...one has a slight bend...but..it going on the civic for my car...not for sale.

I grabbed the ugliest, dirtiest, and curb rashed rim in the lot...and sat down and wet sanded it for an hour...the damn thing looks brand new....with only 400 grit papper...when I hit it with 600, 800, 100, 1200,1500, and then to 200...and polish it out...it will be a mirror...hehe...

all in all...this looks like a good buy...I get some rims for the car...and the wife will sell the rest and we can hopefully have enough money from the profits to put new shingals on the house...and iff this little venture proves to be profitable to the wife...then she will buy more and more...and I'll do more cleaning and selling...
Ohh...I counted up all the rims I have, ones that are on other people's cars, in their garages and on the cars at the house , and the ones sat aside for spares.....and these ones....a grand total of 73 :ph34r:

now for the wheel whores proud moment....The pic's..

adl.jpg

adt.jpg

can you tell which one was the crappiest rim?

aew.jpg

And when I bought it...it looked like this in the pictures from Yahoo Japan Auctions...

monkey921jp-img600x450-1108977521yahoo_033.jpg

afa.jpg

Huge difference....

A crap load more of pics...

here....

here....

here....

well...the only 4X100's are the Mugens, and the wats...

everything else is 4x114.3

the only 15X7's are the Black wats, and they are for the Z, the 15X6.5 Work E-wings will be for sale, and sense there is two sets...I'll make a deal for the right person..If I have time tonight...I'll type up the for sale stuff...and post themin the classified area.

but before I post a rim set for sale....PM'ing me offers couldn't hurt.... ;)

evilgreyb.jpg

One Millllllion dollaaaaaaaarrrrrr's....

Buajhahahahaajaa

Well, if you had any good cheap ones that would fit my accord I would think about. Although I was at the mall and saw some honda rims on this like civic and thought about jacking that guy, but realized I was too lazy and it wasn't worth it anyways.

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 30 2005, 03:49 AM
73 wheels and only 8 of them are 4x100? Bah!
[post=518490]Quoted post[/post]​

no..8 of the 40....not 73.

the CRX has 4 Mugen CF-48's in 13", wrapped with Advan A-005's,
The civic has 4 13" steelies wrapped with Advan A-048's,
and I have Chris's 4 old 13" Mirage rims with junk tires.
and a few dougnuts laying around...so about 20+ are 4X100

The one you cleaned up looked a LOT fucking better. I never thought of sanding a rim like that before, but I always get powdercoated stuff I am afraid of scratching up. None of those rims are to my liking, but who gives a shit what I think. Whats important is a lot of other people like them and your probably gonna make some loot. So.... damn good job on cleaning that one rim up and good luck selling all of em mang.

Back