wheelhop

SIRcivic94

i didnt really know where to post this question,my friend thinks that if he gets his motor mounts filled, he will have no wheelhop at all, i tried to explain that(from what i thought) wheelhop comes from the suspension...can anyone help me out with this question. where does wheelhop come from?

brandon

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
well, i clicked the link and nothing came up. is it a big explantion or could you (if you know) just awnser it. i would also like to know. im not bieng a smart ass but could you help me out also. thanks

i had trouble wiht this myself, i replaced motormounts, which helped, new struts and shocks, which helped, and what did the most was new urathane bushings in my front lower control arms. check for worn bushings

mjfubar

all i have to say is if you have wheel hop get some adjustable shocks and it will help alot. probably the urethane bushing would help i havent tried them so i cant tell u for sure but i know the new shocks help alot.

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I did, but with my bigger brakes they hit at full wheel lock, they did exactly what they are supposed to do.