where is 92civicb18b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

He was supposed to drop off his hatch to me today and never showed. Just wondering if anyone on here knows him from outside HS. I'm just figureing his bad luck got the worste of him and landed him A) in jail B) in the hospital C) dead. He hasn't logged on here since thursday and his AIM has been idle for 4 days and 3 hours. Also his cell has been off. I bet there is a really good story behind this though.

edit: this thread shoulda been a poll

i think i seen him on that tv show cops saturday night. He got in a domestic despute with his "girlfriend". Apparently she was pregnant and he denied it.

p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif

wow,....Thats true...
BUt then again after he bought that audi, he dont hang here that much...I hope hes OK..... :angry: <---I suck at typing....

3 different girls showed up over the weekend with babies, each one said the same thing......

he's now hanging in the closet.

OR... maybe he didnt pay his bills and got cut off? or... who knows.

Just past the first of the month...I got five on probo violation.

really sucks for me since i NEEDED that car. I sold my CRX, Blew up my 91 4dr, the tranny went in my jeep, and my caravan just died too. All within the past few weeks.

lol i was thinking the same thing... he hasn't been on in a while...

maybe he went on vacation? but if he had plans to meet up with you and bailed, i don't think thats like him.

he's probably locked up... lol there will be good stories, i'm sure.

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool+Sep 5 2005, 05:09 PM-->
He was supposed to drop off his hatch to me today and never showed. Just wondering if anyone on here knows him from outside HS. I'm just figureing his bad luck got the worste of him and landed him A) in jail B) in the hospital C) dead. He hasn't logged on here since thursday and his AIM has been idle for 4 days and 3 hours. Also his cell has been off. I bet there is a really good story behind this though.

edit: this thread shoulda been a poll
[post=549842]Quoted post[/post]​

Bob Vila
@Sep 5 2005, 06:00 PM
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif
p_pm.gif

[post=549850]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: :blink:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 5 2005, 08:47 PM

he's probably locked up... lol there will be good stories, i'm sure.
[post=550015]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: thats what I'm thinking.

He was delivering the hatch when he blew a tire. Along comes a bus full of bikini clad women who need an oil boy. He left the hatch and the audi on the side of the road, and will soon (in a few years, anyway) be the only guy to have to pay child support to 42 super models. 8 of which will have twins.

your story could almost be true but he was supposed to tow the "snatchback" with some van from work. Plus hes been missing since thursday.

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Sep 5 2005, 11:26 PM
your story could almost be true but he was supposed to tow the "snatchback" with some van from work. Plus hes been missing since thursday.
[post=550043]Quoted post[/post]​

MIA....maybe one of his "babies mommies" came for child support and he didn't have it so they have him hostage somewhere in a broken down barn lol

Back