Which bushing kit for hasport swap linkage??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HATCHET_HONDA

scottie fizzle
anybody know which shifter bushing kit to use with the hasport shift linkage for my 91 dx b16 swap? i assume i use any kit for a b series trans since that part of the linkage is a diff size. but im confused cause the kits listed do not include the new metal collar that goes in between the bushing at the trans..help!

i will get the part number for you tomorrow for the bushing set from energy suspension i just had this problem i beleive i ended up with the bushing for a 90-93 integra but i will get the part number and post it for you. the only difference is i used avid linkage but i am sure its the same bushing set

i will get the part number for you tomorrow for the bushing set from energy suspension i just had this problem i beleive i ended up with the bushing for a 90-93 integra but i will get the part number and post it for you. the only difference is i used avid linkage but i am sure its the same bushing set

cool thanks...yea i googled it and found a thread sayin to use the 90-93 teg. sounds right since all b series should fit the same but i still cant figure out why the d series kit has the metal collar in the trans bushing and the b doesnt... :confused:

sorry i didnt get that number up for you, had something come up. it may just have to do with the way the bushing connects to the trans but not positive thou

sorry i didnt get that number up for you, had something come up. it may just have to do with the way the bushing connects to the trans but not positive thou

well i ordered the bushing kit last week. got one for 94-01 integra. we'll see how that goes

Back