which headlights do you like?

which headlights do you like the best?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civiclxb16

9698CivicBLKHL.jpg

HD96CV-1270HLX.jpg

which ones do you like better?
i am tired of the angel eyes and i am favoring the yellow ones a bit but i would like to see what everyone thinks!

the yellow will actually be somewhat functional
they will reduce glare when driving in inclimate weather (rain, fog, snow, etc)
and they will make your car more noticable to other traffic at night

yellow = :thumbsup:

i say the black ones. always a fan of black housing lights.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 2 2005, 01:27 AM
the yellow will actually be somewhat functional
they will reduce glare when driving in inclimate weather (rain, fog, snow, etc)
and they will make your car more noticable to other traffic at night

yellow = :thumbsup:
[post=519552]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 2 2005, 08:36 AM
i say the black ones. always a fan of black housing lights.
[post=519612]Quoted post[/post]​

well the bottom ones have a black housing on it! i think i am going with the second ones i like them alot and i wonder if they will look good with HIDs what do you think?

Originally posted by civiclxb16+Jul 2 2005, 12:41 PM-->
@Jul 2 2005, 08:36 AM
i say the black ones.  always a fan of black housing lights.
[post=519612]Quoted post[/post]​

well the bottom ones have a black housing on it! i think i am going with the second ones i like them alot and i wonder if they will look good with HIDs what do you think?
[post=519703]Quoted post[/post]​

well, i'm saying i dont really like the yellowness of it. around here i've seen a couple civics with blue headlights. just like the yellow, but blue. i think those are sexy in a black housing light and HID's :drool: and if you know where to find them let me know!

yellow + HID = crap

get good bulbs (regular white none of that bluish bullshit) and youll be fine

i agree get just the black if you want hid that is what i did

not sure what the yellow tint ones would look like with yellow tint but i am assuming ugly

I definitely like the yellow tint. They look higher quality, I dunno.

Edit:
And HIDs are sick, but IMO a little over kill. Just get some silverstars and you're golden .

lol who voted or?...i know i messed up i tried to edit it but it didn't let me!
so everyone thinks get the yellow tint ones with some nice silverstars? you think it will look shitty with the HID?

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jul 2 2005, 10:34 PM
lol who voted or?...i know i messed up i tried to edit it but it didn't let me!
so everyone thinks get the yellow tint ones with some nice silverstars? you think it will look shitty with the HID?
[post=519865]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i think it would look bad

i voted for or
cause im not a fan of either
if you want hids go with a projector headlight (without halos)

honestly i wouldnt suggest even silverstars... unless you get the Orsam silverstars (Orsam is the parent company for sylvania) they are brighter (50% brighter than standard) than the sylvanias and still standard white.... GE also makes a sick ass bulb that is about 60% brighter than a standard bulb
the sylvanias are 30% but the blueish color makes them glare / refract too much in the rain / fog / snow, they arent bad when conditions are good, but in inclimate weather they kinda suck ass

http://www.suvlights.com has a lot of different options for really good prices i got my GEs from them :thumbsup:
my one recommendation is get 3 bulbs instead of just the 2 that you need, so that if one does burn out on you you can replace it with the same bulb, then just order another one
sucks ass driving around with two different bulbs in (looks fucking stupid too)

i have projectors on my civic now and i don't like them that is why i am going with one of these two headlight styles, the projectors suck where i live because i live in the middle of the woods and the high beams are just brighter low beams it is nothing like stock, i would put the stock ones back on but i loan them to my buddy so he could pass inspection because one of his headlights had a crack and they failed him for it and he went to go pass and on his way back BOOM he crashed his car rear ended a pick up truck!!! aka no more stock headlights so he gave me a set of wheels for my beater because he had no money! so i want the stock look again but i want something like those two! i still think the yellow tint ones with some brighter bulbs will do great!

so does anyone know where to get the blue tint headlights? they are like the yellow, but blue, not yellow. is it something you spray on the headlight or do you buy them like that???

I vote the black ones just because the yellow ones would confuse me. I mean yellow is like hazard lights.. so like.. yeah..

and on another note: anyone know where to get some nice headlights for a 1992 honda accord wagon? or taillights for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back