Which Pads

Which pads do you like of these three

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Steve EF Hatch@Jul 26 2005, 06:43 PM
I am putting new brakes on my hatch what do you reccomend
[post=531563]Quoted post[/post]​

i have heard from countless numbers of people that the ebc greenstuff pads will worp your disk...this is because of the compound

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 26 2005, 08:08 PM
hawk

the others suck
[post=531578]Quoted post[/post]​

Cobalt friction

The others suck

I've got AEM's on my rears...they're good pads...have heard bad stuff about EBC and I've never heard ANYTHING about Hawk...AEM's are good shit though. Little or no brake dust...stuff like that.

I've got Axxis Metal Masters up front, and they smell FUNKY...I know that wasn't one of your choices, but just in case you were wondering...Axxis MM's fuckin' stink.

AEM's pads are made by NISSIN, the same manufactor of most of honda's OEM pads. The compound is vertually the same as OEM, so really your not really upgrading at all.

im putting hawk pads and kazera rotors on my car soon I will tell you how I like them after I get them on!

Originally posted by tip+Jul 26 2005, 07:00 PM-->
Steve EF Hatch
@Jul 26 2005, 06:43 PM
I am putting new brakes on my hatch what do you reccomend
[post=531563]Quoted post[/post]​

i have heard from countless numbers of people that the ebc greenstuff pads will worp your disk...this is because of the compound
[post=531572]Quoted post[/post]​

Not at all true in the least bit. I have them. My rotors are not warped. I go lapping. EBC GS Pads are great street/track pads.

Originally posted by Steve EF Hatch@Jul 27 2005, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the feed back, I am leaning twards hawks but wasn't totally sure.
[post=531869]Quoted post[/post]​

i say go for the Hawk its what i run and they are great.

Back