Whistle Exaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its not working, i click on it and it said ERROR: Invalid or corrupt datawas encountered. i was opening it in windows media player

that one old supra that had the :ghey: thing installed blew through a stop sign and swerved in the other lane like twice. It was a ghetto ricer.

I think you can get those things at gags and gifts (if they have them out there, kinda like a party/holloween store) they were like $3 when i was like 10, never actually bought one because i did not know if it could brake anything by using it.

omg that has to be the stupidest piece of shit i've ever heard of. why in the hell would someone want that crap on thier car in the first place?

how does it go?
"oh, it goes like this dawg WOO-WOOOOOOO" :lol: :lol:

I would be one of those neighbors complaining!

think about it, red and blue lights and flashing lights other than red or amber are illegal because they are distracting to drivers and can be confused for emergency vehicles.
the bus driver said that the whistler tips sound louder than an ambulance siren so shouldn't it be illegal too??? <_<

A buddy of mine said he and his friends used to drill holes in there tips and string piano wire through it for he same effect.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 15 2003, 03:01 PM
A buddy of mine said he and his friends used to drill holes in there tips and string piano wire through it for he same effect.

wow.. what kind of hp gains came out of that?? :lol:

Why in the hell do they make my people look so damn dumb on TV. Go read a book folks, it will do you wonders. "Yeah, fo sho I got one up under my car" Lord have mercy

Originally posted by akababyhue@Jan 16 2003, 12:08 AM
fuck no cal this is so cal ns long beach all day bitch

ahahahahahha, ok gangsta guy :lol: :lol:

oakland is a lovely city :p ghetto but lovely GO RAIDERS!!!

i didnt get to see the video cause of the error thing but its koo next time maybe

did you see those 2 ghetto asses ? omg people amaze me at times.

Originally posted by akababyhue@Jan 15 2003, 09:08 PM
fuck no cal this is so cal ns long beach all day bitch

yea alright cool guy, you keep reppin da so cal fa sho aw day aw long..... idiot

brokeland is a very small part of nor cal so dont knock the rest of us... :ufucktard:

Back