who plays GT3 WAAAY to much?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

i know i sure as hell do.

ive had it for over 2 1/2 years and im 100% done.

here are some videos:
formula 1 at monaco

206 at monaco

and my favorite:
240 at Trial Mountian II

u do need DIVX to watch these.

ill have more up sometime hopefully.

anyways the new camera is bad ass. ive made an in car mount for it and everythng so the next time i autox/go to the road course ill have some REAL car videos

Well until I get my car runnin I get my kicks from GT3 so....yeah I play it WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!! what's ur best time at Laguna Seca?

I would hate to know how many hours you have tied up into that game to learn the tracks/drifts that well

Originally posted by 98integrals@Sep 29 2003, 11:22 PM

ive had it for over 2 1/2 years and im 100% done.

its the only ps2 game ive ever really played so thoes 100000 hours are spread out over about 3 years :unsure:

Nice. I think I completed GT2 in about 4 days of playing though... I don't know how much more stuff is in GT3 compared to 2, but I guess I'd better get a copy and play it before 4 comes out!

:lol:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Sep 29 2003, 11:47 PM
I would hate to know how many hours you have tied up into that game to learn the tracks/drifts that well

with all that time wasted, you know how many books you coulda read to make you smarter?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 30 2003, 01:52 AM-->
@Sep 29 2003, 11:47 PM

with all that time wasted, you know how many books you coulda read to make you smarter?

Eh, don't encourage him- less educated people in the world means more goodies for the ones running around with all the knowledge.

:lmao:

So did you just aim the camera at the screen and record it? It's pretty good quality for something like that!

:thumbsup:

Or did you feed the video straight into the DV camera, then pipe it into your computer through the Firewire?

He's already pretty smart.. he does 98 integrals in his spare time :roll:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 30 2003, 01:52 AM-->
Originally posted by jeffie7@Sep 29 2003, 11:47 PM

:owned: :(

serioulsy tho, once you learn to drive w/o tc/asm the game gets way to easy.

cal-

i used the camera to convert av-> dv then fed it thru the firewire.

jiahanhao
@Sep 30 2003, 02:15 AM
He's already pretty smart.. he does 98 integrals in his spare time :roll:

maybe im proving you point...

but :wtf:

a tv tuner card works great for this my friend!

as soon as i get my webspace from brian, ill post up some of my 240 drifting vids on midway.

nice!

if anyone has any requests im open for suggestions btw ;) :lol:

Originally posted by crazylxracer@Sep 29 2003, 11:35 PM
Well until I get my car runnin I get my kicks from GT3 so....yeah I play it WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!! what's ur best time at Laguna Seca?

i ran a 1:00.3xx today with the f/094h

Originally posted by 98integrals@Sep 30 2003, 09:18 AM
cal-

i used the camera to convert av-> dv then fed it thru the firewire.

Gotcha. It looked way too clean to be an aim and shoot thing. :lol:

Sweet, I gotta go out and buy a PS2 again, gt3 $19.95 at walmart, and then GTA $19.95 at walmart, then GT4 coing out...ooooolala! I might have to take this pay check and make a trip to game stop!

PS sweet drifting skills! I kicked some major ass on that game, but never even though of drifting....not as meny hours as you...day in day out for about 6 months when I was out of a job! BWAAAHAHA, I set a cooler up next to me and basicaly lived in one room with that game, only got up to crap/piss and grab a bite to eat...

ive had the game for a while, and ive been working on breaking the 300 mph mark on the test track when you do top speed. im using my 1700 hp AWD escudo pikes peak version for the challenge. ive gotten her up to 295 mph and thats taking the turns at 260-270. the car is WAYYY to hard to handle in the dirt for drifting, but its pretty solid on the road. im sure i can own the dirt with this thing if i practice more. i dont really do races that much, it gets boring blowing the computer away soo much. i swear i will lap these mother fuckers like 5 times (endurance races). the car is just so damn fast. accereates like crazy and sticks to the road like glue with super softs. im sure i can own the dirt with this thing if i practice more. havent played for a few weeks though.

ive been playing with all my setings to break the 300 mph mark (gearing, ride height, suspension bias, everything). seems like if i make the gearing too tall i run out of road, but if its too short i top out. any suggestions? have you done this? help out a fellow GT3 junkie 98integrals!

I forget what car I was in but I broke 300..I forget what car but its not the escudo....but you can make the escudo take off if you want...I forget how, but I know someone here knows how...

yea i was using the escudo because it has the most hp of any of the cars, as far as i know, at 1700. that plus awd = amazing acceleration, plus fully adjustable gear ratios. so theoretically i should be able to do it with this car at least. but i cant seem to get the setings right. now in arcade mode i can do it, but in simulation mode on the test track is where im trying to get it. i dont know the settings for the one in arcade mode, im trying to do it in sim mode so it saves and records it. help me out y0!!, lol

Nice vid. That F1 handles like a dream tho, it aint tooo hard to drive like that with that car. I've only gotten the Escudo to 292mph, i havent played in like 4 months tho, i should start playing again.

Back