Who's Del Sol Is It

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

koi_killa

well the intro should have givien away the question, if not : Who's del sol is on the hondaswap banner?

Yeah kinda random i know, but i was wondering.

Zee

Not anyone's here on the board. Just a random picture from the internet. I think B (or steve, whoever made it) needs a HS beat down for sticking it up there :p

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 14 2003, 08:40 AM
Not anyone's here on the board. Just a random picture from the internet. I think B (or steve, whoever made it) needs a HS beat down for sticking it up there :p

That would be brian :)

:blink:

i made it - that sol doesn't exist.

it was red.
it did not have an intercooler.

and if you look close- the stickers are backwards, cuz it was aiming the other way! hahaha

yes, i do believe that is a buddy club bumper as well. so brian, when is the new site coming up? i did'nt even know a new version was coming out, is that true?

Originally posted by ekPhred@Feb 14 2003, 02:25 PM
yes, i do believe that is a buddy club bumper as well. so brian, when is the new site coming up? i did'nt even know a new version was coming out, is that true?

yes it is a buddy club kit... new version was pushed back a few weeks according to B... and the thread is somewhere on the board, its a pinned subject so it should be pretty easy to find

:)

looks to me like its a complete wide-body of some sort, not just the front bumper.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 15 2003, 01:46 AM

its got pushed back because i have no time. im working like 3 jobs right now, and am about to start a 4th! HAHAHA

:eek: why

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

600 hp del sols aren't cheap you know! hahaha

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Feb 15 2003, 03:06 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Feb 15 2003, 02:28 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

600 hp del sols aren't cheap you know! hahaha

600?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :blink: :blink: :blink:

are you fucking serious??? :blink:

It's not too hard. :lol:

My new engine build would do it easily if I just swapped out the pistons and turbo'd it. 300hp NA will satisfy me though. :lol:

yeah 600 isn't that hard, my buddy charles is just finishing up the final touches on his full race car... when he strapped it down to the engine dyno it produced around 850 to the crank!! i was actually surprised but he said it wasnt too hard to get that... i do believe he wont be releasing the car until next season, still finishing up a few body mods... but dayam i cant wait til his car comes out :)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Feb 15 2003, 06:18 AM
yeah 600 isn't that hard, my buddy charles is just finishing up the final touches on his full race car... when he strapped it down to the engine dyno it produced around 850 to the crank!! i was actually surprised but he said it wasnt too hard to get that... i do believe he wont be releasing the car until next season, still finishing up a few body mods... but dayam i cant wait til his car comes out :)

850 bhp is a lil hard to believe.. thats over 200 hp per cylender.. i'll believe it when i see the dyno sheet.

damn b, your car is going to suck off the line with that many horses. Your going to need some big ass slicks. On the highway, your car will be a porsche killer.

3.0 looks cool. Are we going to have to re register?

Back