Who's the fastest?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

Well i know i'm not the fastest but who out there thinks they are? Who actualy has the fastest car on the site?

i'm leaning towards B right now cuz he has a big ass fucking turbo on a b18c, which should be going in next weekend?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 12 2003, 04:07 PM
one of the members here has a 9 second RHD crx. he owns a shop in socal.

Has he posted like once ever?

2 liter EG has a pretty fast set up. I also think there is a 11 second crx on this site that is NA.

B will have the faster set up next week

Are you talking about Chris from hookups?

I dont know who has the fastest car here, but i know B has the fastest garage hands down. :thumbsup:

calesta's ride used to be one of the fastest, but i havent really kept up with members times lately.
that dude with the white hatch with the top fuel banner on the windshield sounds fast, never seen a time from him i dont think

Originally posted by asmallsol+Aug 12 2003, 03:44 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Aug 12 2003, 04:07 PM

2 liter EG has a pretty fast set up. I also think there is a 11 second crx on this site that is NA.

yea, he posted a bunch in the engine building forum for a whole two days...just before he worked out a deal for advertising with brian (admin). :D

Originally posted by asmallsol+Aug 12 2003, 03:44 PM-->
rixXxceboy

B won't run in the 9's, probably not in the 10's either, he'll be lucky for real low 11's.

cough cough....

ok so its true Im pretty detuned since I have no fuel but when I get a 2nd car I will buy some new injectors and maybe turbo then I can post some new dyno #s

MSD 6A Ignition Amplifier
MSD Blaster SS Coil
Apex-I Turbo Timer
Apex-I AVC-R
Upgraded Motor Mount Inserts
Upgraded SI Radiator
Upgraded Rad Fan
MSD Plug Wires
88-91 JDM B16A
91 Integra LS Trans
Full custom 3" Exhaust from turbo back with 3" tip
3" downpipe
ACT Street/Racing Clutch 6 puck disk
Hondata ECU with boost upgrade
4 440CC RC Injectors soon to be 720s "maybe bigger just for spite of B"
Spearco Intercooler
T3/T4 Turbo
HKS Blow Off Valve
Tial WasteGate
Open Dump Tube
Crower Titanium Retainers
Crower Dual Valve Springs
ARP Head Studs
JE Custom Integra Type R Pistons
JE Piston Rings
Eagle Connecting Rods
Darton Ductile Iron Sleeves
Pro Drive Oil Pump Gears
GSR Oil Pump/Housing

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Aug 12 2003, 05:21 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 12 2003, 03:44 PM
rixXxceboy

B won't run in the 9's, probably not in the 10's either, he'll be lucky for real low 11's.

my friend ran 11.9 with a fully stock GSR motor and a rev hard turbo kit
sure the motor blew up after a few MONTHS but he was still able to run 11.9

if B gets some nice slicks and has the car tuned and it DOES put down the power it SHOULD then he will get into the 10s

girl around here has a close setup to my car other then bigger injectors and different turbo and first time to the track she ran a 10.3 10.2 and then a 10.0

not bad for a work the bugs out run

her car WAS stripped so that does help =)

I have faith in Bs car running some very good times IF he can get the weight down and hook up

Jeff

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Aug 12 2003, 06:21 PM-->
rixXxceboy

I never said he would, and I am sure that he probally wont. True there may be people on this board that have posted once and are on the Honda drag circuit but out of the regulars...

Originally posted by jeffie7+Aug 12 2003, 05:40 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 12 2003, 05:21 PM
rixXxceboy

my friend ran 11.9 with a fully stock GSR motor and a rev hard turbo kit
sure the motor blew up after a few MONTHS but he was still able to run 11.9

if B gets some nice slicks and has the car tuned and it DOES put down the power it SHOULD then he will get into the 10s

girl around here has a close setup to my car other then bigger injectors and different turbo and first time to the track she ran a 10.3 10.2 and then a 10.0

not bad for a work the bugs out run

her car WAS stripped so that does help =)

I have faith in Bs car running some very good times IF he can get the weight down and hook up

Jeff

I'm not sure what your friend's GSR was in...maybe it was in a sol...but if it wasn't you gotta realize how much heavier a sol is than a hatch. Also you have to realize that Brian is yet to learn how to drive. Not getting 10's anytime soon there.

I'll admit it...I am the slowest in my CRX....it's made for cornering.

The 260 Z is also slow, but I haven't touched the engine yet...it's made for cruizing,

The wifes AE86 will be fast as hell, but i am going to set it up for drifting.

and the Jeep is just slow as hell...but it has 4X4,...so it's my snow tredger...

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 12 2003, 08:09 PM
Also you have to realize that Brian is yet to learn how to drive. Not getting 10's anytime soon there.

Dammmmmmmnnn, below the belt.

I think he will have a hard time driving it his first time around considering traction issues. :D

From what I have heard, Q-tip is a good driver. True that is in an autoX but still, if you can do go making turns at uber light speed, then I hope he can do it in a straight line.

Originally posted by micah@Aug 12 2003, 04:23 PM
calesta's ride used to be one of the fastest, but i havent really kept up with members times lately.
that dude with the white hatch with the top fuel banner on the windshield sounds fast, never seen a time from him i dont think

:worthy: calesta's 4 door

:worthy: pissedoffsol's 2.0 gsr-t

:worthy: "top fuel banner" belongs to tripledigitek i think, i did some online stalking..... :D b20vtec turbo. i love his car, exterior, interior, engine, everything! :worthy:

:worthy: 2 litre eg's hatch

i just bought a 99 wrangler

kinda funny thing happened when i when to fill it up the first time

as my other car is the dx rex. The jeep just kept going :eek: then when i thought it had stopped...........nope not even close...........it was as if it was taking a beer bong.

Back