Why I don't have money

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hope not. My parents Durango just had the lower ball joints go out. $300+ bill.
On a side note, there's a huge teacher strike here in town. UPS is going to honor the strike, too, which is very wierd. So no school for at least a week. Good thing since I didn't do a big paper due tomorrow. Bad thing it pushed graduation into mid summer.

my bet is the axel thats what my problem was there was a lot of clunking and vibration. then my axel snaped at the mid shaft

Epiphone ehh? fake ass :) hehe

<<-- Gibson les paul owner :)

my car does the exact same thing... exactly what you described. i have no suspension mods or anything... let us know what it is so i can check it out :)

I took it in this morning and should know this afternoon. I am thinking the a-arm bushings, but doesn't completely convice me that something like that would cause the racket it does.

When we lowered dohcvtec_accord's car for the first time his upper arams would hit the fender after camber correction. We had to remove a little material from the a arm to get it to clear. I think you and he have the same gen accord.

Yeah we do, and I already trimmed the a-arms. It's not lowered anymore, too. Stock springs for the winter.

Well then I am interested to find out what the problem is. Let us know what you find out.

don't dis the Epi, that thing rips so hard. i am over the les paul thing, my next axe is going to be a PRS, but i gotta wait until i at least paint my car, before i buy another guitar. :D

That's true, I had forgotten that.

Drums need to be tuned, and drum heads break.

Fender was bent out to give clearance, too.
I got my car back working great and with no clanging.
Total cost to repair it: $25
All the bushings on the right and some on the left were rock hard and had to be lubricated. Also there was some door seal that was rattling at lot too.
So a can of WD-40 and some various sealing and my car is riding smooth and quite (except for a noisy muffler).

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Nov 7 2002, 06:17 AM
my car does the exact same thing... exactly what you described. i have no suspension mods or anything... let us know what it is so i can check it out :)

axles

damn! im happy for you nate! thats awesome! :) good thing u know someone u can trust.

about the drums..yea, but when those things break, i dont have to stop playing to change them :p although i once saw a guy break his bassdrum pedal! that was impressive!

Back