Wide Tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Xaero3953

Rest In Peace
I know this isn't as technical as most of these posts, but I recently installed some wider-than-they-should-be enkei wheels. I was wondering if there were some wide-fenders for the front I could buy, keeping in mind visual style, and if so, where can I get them?

I know that the market has some- search around on Google and look for a set. Just type in "widebody civic fender" or something like that. You'll find it.

You could also just roll your stock fenders. Make sure to do it properly or you might crack your paint.

How wide did you go?

I've tried looking up things like that, but all i can find are complete kits, I need just Widebody fenders. And no, I have a 2000 Civic Ex 2dr. Not quite sure of the actual size, and too lazy to go outside and look.

Originally posted by Xaero3953@Sep 8 2005, 12:25 AM
I've tried looking up things like that, but all i can find are complete kits, I need just Widebody fenders. And no, I have a 2000 Civic Ex 2dr. Not quite sure of the actual size, and too lazy to go outside and look.
[post=551205]Quoted post[/post]​

Help us help you, you lazy bastard...

Widebody kits require alot of body work, as most of them are fiberglass cut-and-mould-to-fit jobbies. There are several on ebay for 92-95 hatches, but being that they are a custom installation, I'm sure you can make em fit anything.

If the tires/rims are so damned wide that rolling your fenders doesn't work, get new rims/tires.. seriously.

Their only rubbing like .5" My car and I aren't exactly at the same house, Lazy isn't the issue, but a quick way of saying I can't go look.

Back