Wii COD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe ill pwn u on there within the next couple months... :D

I prefer the 360 over the other choices out there due to title selection and the fact that I can use it as a media center. The PS3 is a badass machine but there is really no such thing as exclusive titles for Sony anymore. Well none that I am really wanting to play. If I had the cash Id own a 360 and a PS3 but funds don't allow it. As for the cost of XBL I was a poor ass college kid who had a WoW account and an Everquest account I was pumped as hell when I found out I had to play 50 bucks a year for online play.
I use my ps3 as a media center as well. I can play any music or video that's on my computer. It connects over the lan. Can also rip and store cd's. Looking into upgrading my hard drive for more storage space. Need to find out what the maximum storage the ps3 can handle.

I use my ps3 as a media center as well. I can play any music or video that's on my computer. It connects over the lan. Can also rip and store cd's. Looking into upgrading my hard drive for more storage space. Need to find out what the maximum storage the ps3 can handle.

The all new 1 terabyte ps3! That would be the shit.

I bought a PS3 several weeks ago. In all honesty, it sucks except for the bluray. On top of that, I have to buy an IR dongle to use my Logitech remote with it because Sony didn't see fit to give it an IR receiver. OTOH, I LOVE my 360. I am borrowing Final Fantasy 7 though, so it's finally seeing some use for gaming. LOL.

On to the main topic, I wasn't aware the Wii had WaW until about a week ago at my friends house. It's the same game, but with way fewer graphical details. Not nearly as sharp, obviously.

wii is cool but im not a fan.

Really? I liked mine for the first few months I had it. Then the novelty wore off. At least I sold it for a nice profit. :D
is pretty much what all the news and reviews say about it.

I still love mine- there are actually a good number of good games out there for the more adult crowd. Try No More Heroes- that's a good one. ;)

Back