Wii COD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg'sforlife

Does any one else rock some online Cod waw on the wii besides me

they made a waw for the wii??? how the fuck do you play it? Do you actually have to swing the nunchuck to melee someone? lol

you havent seem the commercials for it.. they sell a case for the nunchucks to make it look like a gun..
wii_zapper_3.jpg

you dont have to use the gun and you can swing itor push a button to melee ....... i play the wii cause hell free online only downside is you cant talk crap to people

I have both wii and ps3 <3 them both. Though in all honesty I'd rather pay a few dollars a month for a really good on-line service, instead of the free junk you get from Sony.

I have both wii and ps3 <3 them both. Though in all honesty I'd rather pay a few dollars a month for a really good on-line service, instead of the free junk you get from Sony.

HEY!!! :angry:

lol ok its true. But i guess you get what you pay for huh?

my roommate has a ps3, i dont really care for it.. i only use it to play BluRays

I honestly hate sony but i love playin COD4 on ps3. Plus id rather spend that xbox live money on other shyt.

its $50 a year.. thats $4.16/ month.. cut out one trip to Taco Bell a month and theres your xbox live

I love how people can't get past 50 dollars per YEAR to play online. 4.16 a month or 7.3 cents a day. Holy shit, its going to break you, isn't it? :eyeroll:

for me 50 bucks is alot im barely scrapin buy riht know ill wait till i et out of school then after loans its toys here i come

I don't see what there is to pay for. I only want to get online to kill some people up in COD4. I don't need that other stuff. The one thing I do wish we had was the music streaming.

I prefer the 360 over the other choices out there due to title selection and the fact that I can use it as a media center. The PS3 is a badass machine but there is really no such thing as exclusive titles for Sony anymore. Well none that I am really wanting to play. If I had the cash Id own a 360 and a PS3 but funds don't allow it. As for the cost of XBL I was a poor ass college kid who had a WoW account and an Everquest account I was pumped as hell when I found out I had to play 50 bucks a year for online play.

its $50 a year.. thats $4.16/ month.. cut out one trip to Taco Bell a month and theres your xbox live

woah last time i looked i thought it was more. maybe ill pick up a 360 and pwn you once or twice. :D

Update: COD4 is my shit!

Back