Wildbills New Truck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice truck, what are your plans for it? 4.3 5speed in a s-dime is the ultimate lil ass hualer. Hmmm, i can see the vortec sc and other goodies strapped to it, if i had it, but mine would also be laying body.. <shrugs> Nice truck Bill.

wtf! where did that come from?

Jeff has some Hedman headers laying around that'll fit that nicely :)

I have some edle borck headers that I was going to put on my Blazer, they will fit up to a 95, im me about them. What year is that thing? Oh yeah you should have gotten a zr2 instead :p www.machperformance.com :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I think its funny that all the Bristol Honda owners are now going domestic truck, or SUV.

chill yo! i gotta get it registered first. . . lol

its just 2wd (rear :D ) and the laying low idea is bouncin around in my head. I'd like to drop it a little but actually gain handling at the same time. every lowered truck i've been in just bottoms out and bounces all over the place. . . if anyone has any ideas on PERFORMANCE suspension let me know. slammed for looks just ain't my style.

Originally posted by jeff@Jan 19 2003, 01:33 PM
I have some edle borck headers that I was going to put on my Blazer, they will fit up to a 95, im me about them. What year is that thing? Oh yeah you should have gotten a zr2 instead :p www.machperformance.com :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I think its funny that all the Bristol Honda owners are now going domestic truck, or SUV.

its a 95 . . . and i'm not gettin rid of the hatch. . . oh and about the ZR2 i don't think i could have found one for $1500 :p

i think its kinda funny i own 2 $1500 vehicles . . .. hehe

Thats a good deal, if you can find a 90-95 2 door blazer for around that much let me know.
Its too bad you didn't get a 4x4, but the truck is still sweet. I wonder how much higher my zr2 is than your truck.

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Jan 19 2003, 01:36 PM
chill yo! i gotta get it registered first. . . lol

its just 2wd (rear :D ) and the laying low idea is bouncin around in my head. I'd like to drop it a little but actually gain handling at the same time. every lowered truck i've been in just bottoms out and bounces all over the place. . . if anyone has any ideas on PERFORMANCE suspension let me know. slammed for looks just ain't my style.

Belltech has swap bars for it, i think hotchkis does, not sure. Seeing as its a 4.3, which is a 350 but minus 2 cylinders. Edelbrock has an IM for it, holley has a TB, headers, CAI from AirRaid. Vortec makes a SC for it. CF clutch and a hurst short shifter. 3.73 gears would be enough for off the line and stil lbe highway able. 4.11 is as high as i would go and that is pulling 6-7k at 75mpg (speed limit here). If you dont have emissions, a 350 smallblock will fit in the frame rails and be just fine, it is an everyday swap here. Lowering for performance, i would go 3-4 from Belltech or DJM. AIM/Chassis tech is just cheap and their shit will break. As for lowered trucks boucning and bottoming out. Actually, i have seen make times ppl using air bags in the rear to force the rear tires to stay planted.

If you want to go inside of the motor. Goto www.jegs.com and look at rods, pistons and a cam for it. They are made. There is a 4.3 turboed camaro pulling 7's in the 1/8 with just a turbo and 4.55 gears.

The 4.3 can handle over 350hp without doing the internals. Bill you have the best 4.3 made. It has more torque and hp than anyother 4.3. Get the dynomax mandrel bent pipes for like 70 bucks (if that), and then get a flomaster nondelta 40 series muffler. I really miss the 4.3 from my 95 Blazer, it felt a lot stronger than my 2003's.

go smallblock! easier (and overall cheaper) than trying to extract power from the 4.3. ive owned 4 s-series so far in my life, and i still miss them all *sigh* B)

I know what you mean, I wish that I had traded my Civic in instead of my Blazer, but I wouldn't have been able to keep my payments where I wanted them. With the small block I have been reading that its a lot easier to do it to a 2wd than a 4wd.

Oh yeah Bill do not take that toneu cover off unless you really have to, it is a cunt to get on in this cold weather. I had to take mine off when I got stuck off roading (I got stuck pulling my friends truck that was stuck), and I can't get that fucker back on.

is that the same 4.3 ltr that came in the syclones ?? if so I'd get the top end and turbo that bitch.
syclone's stock were 13's in the 1/4. A buddy of mine might still have some 4.3 alum ful race heads. they are fucking huge. somethin like a 2.15 in intake vavle.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 19 2003, 07:44 PM
damn all of you. the truck is a beater so he CAN HOOK UP THE 70 HP CX YOU FUCKTRADS!

ok I'm done :p

s3e2a544748b11.jpg

thanks for all the replys peeps. . . but its really just a rwd daily driver so i can free up the hatch from daily commuting, maybe some suspension work (belltech 3-4 i'm thinkin) so i can drift it better :p . . . and i got it from this guy i work with, he just bought a huge ass dodge ram.

Back