Wi'ls Mary-Kate & Ashley Diet Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
OK, as of just now, I weigh 160.

I'm going to ingest nothing but cigarettes, Gatorade, and Slim-Fast as long as I can take it.

Let's see how long I last, and how much weight I lose (or don't lose) before I give up and eat.

Cast your votes now...

I say the cigarettes will somehow slow your metabolism and you'll gain 5 pounds for every slimfast you drink.

I have no clue. I just made that up.

if you really want to lose weight there this powdery substance that seems to make people thin as hell.

I think you can lose...7 lbs

For some reason, I just got this mental picture of B sitting outside of a WeightWatchers meeting eating a fried chicken and drinking a cup of gravy with a cigarette pack rolled up in his sleeve.

And a mohawk.

:blink:

Quit drinking so fucking much beer, dude. One beer is like eating a donut.

You don't look like you have a genetic predisposition to being fat. You just look like you're lazy and don't watch what you eat.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Sep 7 2005, 11:56 PM

You don't look like you have a genetic predisposition to being fat. You just look like you're lazy and don't watch what you eat.
[post=551182]Quoted post[/post]​

Boom. Got me.

lol...

I love beer....

Wow, your diet sucks man. I vote for good, HEALTHY food and exercise. Are you any good at swimming? If you swam every day, you would be in shape in like 2 1/2 weeks. Can't really beat that! I don't mean Doggypaddle either. It has to be full-fledged swimming.

Originally posted by civicious+Sep 8 2005, 01:16 AM-->
dohch22a4
@Sep 7 2005, 11:56 PM

[post=551182]Quoted post[/post]​

Boom. Got me.

lol...

I love beer....
[post=551194]Quoted post[/post]​

i only drink beer(i hate shots) and im not fat. probably because i get drunk and cant sit still though.

Go for it. I give you 8 days.

I'll even predict that on day 9 you will find the greasiest sloppiest mound of food on planet earth and chow down until you're miserable.

Ready.... GO!

Back