WIL'S WHEEL SURVEY!!!

Well?

• Bronze Buddy Cl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Ok, well I'm tired of my damn gunmetal P1's. I'm either gonna paint them bronze, or get a set of LS Meshies and paint THOSE bronze...Which ones do you guys like better?

dsc000494xh.jpg

or

dsc0099525nu.jpg

(except bronze)

Those bronze LS wheels look pretty hot! I would have to see the Buddy Club ones in bronze though before I could really say yay or nay on those ones.

id go with the bronze ls meshies....but i am a big fan of bronze wheels and also spokie wheels

Can't believe I'm going to say this...

but out of those two, bronze ls meshies.

Originally posted by driver1@Jun 13 2005, 08:01 PM
id go with the bronze ls meshies....but i am a big fan of bronze wheels and also spokie wheels
[post=511846]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, get the mesh's will...then after you do, let me know so i can buy the p1's off you lol

Just had a guy offer to trade me straight up for these:
5ml8oh5uv.jpg

with 205/50/15 Azenis on them...

I'm meeting him saturday to swap 'em...

w00t!

bastard...my ls meshies just left 2 days ago to be powder caoted.......... bronze...asshat for the copycat! J/K...good minds think alike.....oh Yeah! BTW I farted in your intake before I shipped it! :unsure:

P1'S look great, everyone has the mesh wheels atleast here anyways.

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jun 13 2005, 08:11 PM
bastard...my ls meshies just left 2 days ago to be powder caoted.......... bronze...asshat for the copycat! J/K...good minds think alike.....oh Yeah! BTW I farted in your intake before I shipped it! :unsure:
[post=511882]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry Matt but those Bronze LS Meshies look tight. Will I think Matt's fart will add at least 5hp to the wheel yo :lol:

wait....

you're trading buddyclub p1s straight up for a set of ls wheels?

dude, i'll buy you some ls wheels tomorrow.

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jun 13 2005, 10:11 PM

I thought it tasted funny....

Originally posted by civicious+Jun 14 2005, 05:25 AM-->
@Jun 13 2005, 10:11 PM
bastard...my ls meshies just left 2 days ago to be powder caoted.......... bronze...asshat for the copycat! J/K...good minds think alike.....oh Yeah!  BTW I farted in your intake before I shipped it! :unsure:

I thought it tasted funny....
[post=511958]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahahahahaha

Wed Sport TC-05 > *....oh wait wrong thread.

Back