wilwood wheel clearance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
incase anyone was interested, here is the wheel clearance guide for honda civic 90-99 4 lug for factory 240mm disc. calipers are dynalite 4 pistons with 2 piece slotted/drilled rotors. enjoy.
wheelClearance.jpg

Awesome. Thanks SO much for posting that. Time to measure my extra rims!

Exactly which kit is that for though? Is that the kit that Wilwood has listed on their site for 'Honda Civic/Acura Integra'?

Because they share the front hubs you should be able to put this on an Integra as well. Just get the gen Civic that matches the gen Integra. I may need to buy this kit and sell of my old one. If it fits the hubs for a 91 Civic then it will fit my 93 teg with no or little modifcations. Sweet.

beautiful isn't it? :)

That is beautiful. It is nice to see that there are a few companies still supporting the early 90's Hondas.

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 4 2002, 10:00 AM
Exactly which kit is that for though? Is that the kit that Wilwood has listed on their site for 'Honda Civic/Acura Integra'?

Hey B16- couldja answer this for me?

Thanks man!

umm, its in the original post :) that is all that it said on the kit. i'm sure it is the one listed on their site, but what i put on the original post is what was written on the instructions that came with the kit.

That's cool. There are just so many different configurations for their kit... so I wanted to make sure that it was the one listed as their Honda kit.

Thanks so much again for posting that pic! The link to it on Wilwood's site didn't work.

no problem man, i know you were interested in getting those, i was the one who got them from HAP, i posted about them on the old board, my name was mikeoutland there :) but, ya, that was the only info on the kit to say which car they were for.

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back