Woot, went ebaying today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

And scored Big!

The rarest fender in the history of the universe

Not only is it an OEM fender in great condition, it's Samba Green! Take that bitches!

Here is my current one:
gallery_8_32_147652.jpg

I'm not worried about the color being off, it shouldn't be too bad, as I know of no one's fenders that have been dulled by the elements.

And, just as rare...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

As gay as the Zigzags are, they will :
A.) Fit the floor perfectly
B.) Not be NEARLY as gay as the "Del Sol" in flaming rainbow colors.

Not bad for about ~250 shipped total, seeing as how the lowest OEM fender I found was 135.00 plus shipping, and about 400.00 to paint the hood, bumper, and fender.

Don't EVEN fucking start, Nate. You're up to, what, 3 innocent Hondas that you have riced out?

Nice find...

I just got an entire new front end for my car on ebay.. Great people, I posted somewhere about it..

Spent $600 and got a new bumper, hood, radiator support, and everything that goes with it, like the plastic honey comb bits.. Hell, I even got new styrofoam and a new license plate bracket. Got some black projector headlights as well. This car should look pretty pissed when I'm done with it.

I've owned two Hondas.

accordclean6.jpg

Rice? Except for the corner lenses, I think not.

gallery_42_199_13521.jpg

So you can shut up now.

Thank you for proving my point in pic #1.

As for #2:
Interior:

White/red gauge faces

Exterior:

Tracer front bumper
Buddy club style rear lip
Painted OEM sideskirts
Custom JDM style headlights
Tinted OEM taillights
Sungard 20% window tint
Sylvania Silverstar 9003 headlight bulbs
Nokya hyperwhite corner bulbs
Removed pinstripe, fender trim, Civic EX emblems, dealer crap

Audio/Electronics:

VTEC indicator light
JVC KD-DV5100 CD/DVD/MP3 player
Audiobahn 7" LCD monitor
PStwo
Sima 325 watt power inverter
Power Acoustik SPX-653 6.5" 3-way front speakers
Power Acoustik SPX-694 6x9" 4-way rear speakers
Lightning Audio 150.2 amp on rear speakers
Lightning Audio 300.2 amp for subs
1 Farad Lightning Audio capacitor
Two 12" Kicker Comp subwoofers
R&D sealed box
Dynamat , 2 layers in trunk
Dynamat license plate kit
Whistler SWRA-3400 hidden mount radar detector
Whistler SWRA-3300 rear radar antenna mounted behind third brake light lens
Crimestoppers security system

Wheels:

17x7 Speedy Lite 6 black wheels with polished lip (16lb's)

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 8 2005, 12:14 AM
Wow. Nice find! 19 bids.... damn.
[post=551239]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, it jumped from 66.00 to 180.50 in 5 minutes...If I hadn't been at work when it ended, it would have been much cheaper, I had to bid about 5 min before it ended, jumped back on with 27 seconds left to get it--you know I am with sniping at ebay B)

Its funny, if you squint your eyes at the first pic, it looks just like an impala. (throws on the flame suit)

and the second one, did you list that on ebay recently? There was an engine bay that looked EXACTLY like yours on ebay, sans Neuspeed strut bar. SC, Red intake boots and all.. that engine bay has a twinkie.

Originally posted by Havok+Sep 8 2005, 12:18 AM-->
@Sep 8 2005, 12:14 AM
Wow. Nice find! 19 bids.... damn.
[post=551239]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, it jumped from 66.00 to 180.50 in 5 minutes...If I hadn't been at work when it ended, it would have been much cheaper, I had to bid about 5 min before it ended, jumped back on with 27 seconds left to get it--you know I am with sniping at ebay B)
[post=551245]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow. Gotta love those last minute price jumps!

lol i cant believe your just now getting to replacing that. i figured you had it done a long time ago :)

grats on the fender ;)

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 8 2005, 12:19 AM
Its funny, if you squint your eyes at the first pic, it looks just like an impala. (throws on the flame suit)

and the second one, did you list that on ebay recently? There was an engine bay that looked EXACTLY like yours on ebay, sans Neuspeed strut bar. SC, Red intake boots and all.. that engine bay has a twinkie.
[post=551247]Quoted post[/post]​

no.... link?

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 8 2005, 12:44 AM
And scored Big!
Here is my current one:
gallery_8_32_147652.jpg

r, and fender.
[post=551218]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, next time don't lean your fat ass on the fender like that.

I hope you learned your lesson.

:D

gallery_8_32_147652.jpg

Dear Havok,

I have corrected the color in your photo. Looks like your hues or tints were WAY off, or your palette is corrupted.

Boy, imagine if the car really WAS that green color?! lol

Your pal,

-> Steve

You WISH you had a Samba Green Sol, Jackass. And I didn't lean on it, Brian tripped and fell onto it in a mad rush to get into Applewoods for his chicken parmesian. :ph34r:

By the way, WTF did you do to my beautiful wheel, Steve?

he had one on there for sell, he parted out an ENTIRE del sol, minus the engine. He had trunk, spoiler, roof, doors, fenders, interior, hood, bumper, etc.

Back