Would i be able to put a p72-2 head on a 1996 dx hatchback (automatic)???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pherns92_

Would i be able to put a p72-2 head on a 1996 dx hatchback non vtec (automatic)???
My car has been over heading and a few people been giving me their opinions. Supposedly whatever is causing my civic to over heat could be blown head gasket, thermostat, water pump. I recent got into a no fault car accident and my car was total loss to a hit on my driver door and fender got low balled to be honest. Not sure what to do at this point

Door and fender usually means structural damage to the A pillar which is probably what totalled it. That's an expensive piece of structure to repair correctly just because of the labor involved, and the fact your hatch probably doesn't carry a high book value which is what the insurance companies go off of. I have my Integra insured for 5000, even though the book value is around 1500 because I have 5000 invested and I'd hate to total it and be 3500 out. Fortunately through my insurance company it was only an extra few dollars a month.

Should I just total the car?

Attachments

• 20160425_070155.jpg
    20160425_070155.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 261
Oh thats not bad actually. Do you have a copy of the estimate to fix it?

Back