WTB 1990 Integra parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blackice90HB

Hey, I got a friend with a 1990 Integra GS. He needs a few parts so I told him I'd see what I could get....
Here's the list:
Door panels (l+r)
Rear Hatch door
CD player
Exhaust
Headers
Spark plug wires

Cool, what color are they? I'll run the pics by him. All I have to do is tell him they are JDM and he'll probably buy 'em. Does that $100 include shipping? I'm gonna go check out the pics now to make sure they are the right color. Thanks yo.

There Black in Color in Very Good Condition, Heres the pics........

NYCPanelsLights040.jpg

NYCPanelsLights041.jpg

Yes, THe 100 includes Shipping.

cool, the black will match his darkish blue interior.

BluHatch....Some body on here was letting a rear hatch go for like $40 shipped, so, I'm not looking to offer no more than $60 shippied.
I want the Muffler, screw my friend. How much you looking for that? Do you still have that DX tranny? I couldn't get in touch with you for nothing!

BTW My freind is kinda low on cash, he just moved out his parents house. The person that sold him the Teggy lied and told him the body was in ecellent condition for its age, told him it had good interior and a new clutch, which all wasn't true. My frend dont know a whole lot about cars, just enough to getby, so He didnt even know till he got it, and then I saw it. The motor is knockin like a MoFo to....

I'm not askin for lowball prices, I just want yall to keep that in mind when naming your prices-not to say the prices were too high...

Hey I have a rear hatch I really need to get rid of... want $150 plus shipping pm me if interested, oh and it is black....

i got a rockford fosgate cd player w/ punch feature that i'm selling....lmk me know if friend is interested....

Back