AZ *** WTB 2nd Gen CRX Parts ***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dacheat

..is grounded.
I'm looking for parts to fit two cars (90 CRX Si and a 91 CRX DX).

Quick note: one of these cars has been gutted inside quite a bit for weight reduction, i guess - and the center console area is EMPTY - like, nothing's home. i'd like to fix that, for sure, among other things. ;)

WTB (in no particular order):

• 1 Air control unit
  • 1 Cigarette lighter (what it plugs into, as well as the lighter itself)
  • 1 Cargo storage bench
  • 1 Vertical hatch divider (sits between rear speakers behind the bench)
  • 1 Matched set of locks + keys (ignition, doors, hatch)
  • 1 Set of nice '89 style taillights + center (the bright red ones)
  • 1 Set of amber or white corners (prefer amber, but will consider white)
  • 1 Set of stock headlights
  • 1 Set of front windshield wiper arms
  • 1 antifreeze overflow container
  • 2 Hatch supports that actually work
  • 1 Si interior wiring harness (need for sunroof switch, etc)
  • I will add more stuff to this list as I discover it :)

Thanks in advance for any parts you have or know of that are in good-to-great shape - i'm into my cars for the long haul and want them to be complete.

Last edited:
bump, updated my list (it's shrinking a little!).

I think I have the window crank piece and the pieces that go behind the handles

I know I have the windshield wiper arms, cig lighter and keys and cams, door alignment hardware, hatch struts, and an 88si interior harness, as well as lots of other stuff, pm me and we can talk price

I think I have the window crank piece and the pieces that go behind the handles

I know I have the windshield wiper arms, cig lighter and keys and cams, door alignment hardware, hatch struts, and an 88si interior harness, as well as lots of other stuff, pm me and we can talk price

pm'd - this may have to span several paychecks, for me :D

so I am guessing you are no longer interested? I havent heard anything in awhile... anything you could buy would be a huge help... where are you located, I am taking a trip this weekend from nc to ny, so if you are somewhere on that route I could save you shipping... lmk...

so I am guessing you are no longer interested? I havent heard anything in awhile... anything you could buy would be a huge help... where are you located, I am taking a trip this weekend from nc to ny, so if you are somewhere on that route I could save you shipping... lmk...

PM sent. I've been away from HS for a few days, no one has heard from me lately. and I'm in AZ (not on your route). :(

WTB (in no particular order):

• 1 Set of interior door handle trim pieces (the buckets that the handles sit in)
  • 1 Cigarette lighter (what it plugs into, as well as the lighter itself)
  • 1 Cargo storage bench
  • 1 Vertical hatch divider (sits between rear speakers behind the bench)
  • 1 Set of door alignment hardware (that thing that attaches to a weld on the frame between the actual hinges)
  • 1 Set of stock headlights
  • 1 Stock steering wheel
  • 1 Si interior wiring harness (need for sunroof switch, etc)
Thanks in advance for any parts you have or know of that are in good-to-great shape - i'm into my cars for the long haul and want them to be complete.

1 Set of interior door handle trim pieces (the buckets that the handles sit in) I have these
1 Cigarette lighter (what it plugs into, as well as the lighter itself) Not sure about this... will have to check this afternoon
1 Cargo storage bench Have this- NOT in good shape
1 Vertical hatch divider (sits between rear speakers behind the bench) Have this- NOT in good shape
1 Set of door alignment hardware (that thing that attaches to a weld on the frame between the actual hinges) Shouldn't need these off the parts car... can you describe more so I can see exactly what you need?
1 Set of stock headlights Might have these, depending on if I will need them for mine- will know this afternoon.
1 Stock steering wheel Might have this, pending sale of the one I want...
1 Si interior wiring harness (need for sunroof switch, etc) Not sure about this one, will have to check the car to see if it's still there

If you still need this stuff that I listed, let me know. I don't want a lot for these parts. We can work something out on a price if you are interested... :)

sweeeet. yes, i still need. :) but - i'm picky about the interior bits and will wait for good condition pieces to happen along. not much in life i'm patient about, but the CRX tends to be my weak spot ;).

"door alignment hardware" - basically the piece you see directly to the right of the speaker cover in this picture below - it comes from the door and attaches to a weld on the body and helps with door alignment. i don't really have more technically accurate words for it.. but it's what i want a set of in good (unbent, unwrecked) condition.

black18.JPG

sweeeet. yes, i still need. :) but - i'm picky about the interior bits and will wait for good condition pieces to happen along. not much in life i'm patient about, but the CRX tends to be my weak spot ;).

"door alignment hardware" - basically the piece you see directly to the right of the speaker cover in this picture below - it comes from the door and attaches to a weld on the body and helps with door alignment. i don't really have more technically accurate words for it.. but it's what i want a set of in good (unbent, unwrecked) condition.

black18.JPG

Okay, I will look at the door alignment parts and take pics when I get home. The handles are in very good shape. Lemme know what you are looking to spend. I will take pics of those tonight as well.

1 Cargo storage bench - I have the one that came out of my 91 DX at 75-80k miles, I'll take a few pictures of it for you

Back