WTB: 90-93 Integra RI/MA/CT or Close...ASAP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xxxmikenicexxx

I am and have been desperately searching for a 90-93 Integra in the New England area or closer. Would prefer one that is Captiva Blue, but it is not a must. Must be a 5 speed though. I have around $4k give or take a little to spend. Please email me at xxxmikenicexxx@hotmail.com with info and pictures if you have them. I can also be reached on aim at xxxmikenicexxx. Someone please help, my turbo kit needs a home! Thank you.

You have been told about this before. Next time I will start breaking out warnings. You don't need 50 topics about you looking for a teg. For that kind of money you should have found one by now.

Sorry :unsure: Just had to bump it 50 times and wanted a new thread....I am having a hard time finding a NICE one....I am sorry though please delete other thread if needed.

you have 83 posts now man. And i bet all of them are from your wanting integra threads. Just check auto trader and check around your neighborhood. Dammit i just did the work for you. Here is one in the n.e. area. Just click here.And here. I just did the work for you. They are both in blue. It is not hard. Autotrader is your friend. Have fun. And stop bumping your threads mang u are giving me a headache. :bangdesk:

Thanks but Ive actually already gone and looked at those cars, lol. Im not trying to be annoying bumping it all the time but Im desperate Ive even driven 200 miles to find a car but theyve all been pos. Ive looked at maybe 12 already, check autotrader and all those sites everyday to no avail. Please understand my predicament.

if ur buying a car thats 10-15 years old...your not likely to find one in new england that isnt a "pos" especially since where known for the weather that brings rust .....if you want a 93 civic coupe i have a shell

Back